• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I think I'm at the point now that if someone stumbles upon an extra Rosalina I will be willing to trade a Little Mac for it.

Damn my orders!

Did you get Rosie and Dede?
Went all the way to Georgetown yesterday to get a Dedede. Good guy at EB held it for me while I got there.

I got two Rosalina. One for my collection and one for my sister. Rosalina (and more the "beanie star") are the only Nintendo characters she ever really connected with. And her birthday is coming up.

jholmes

In case anyone was too lazy to read my post on the last page, decided to retell my Purolator story in animated form thanks to Flipnote Studio 3D.

purolator.gif

Renewed

Back from EB with my Megaman and Sonic (plus the extra Shulk for my friend). Megaman's box is a bit warped but I'm opening it so w/e.

Also just noticed: Once again, black ink on Shulk's jacket. I don't know how common this is but now I'm kind of annoyed. Cotton swab it is.

i-Jest

OMG DUFFERIN MALL WALMART GOT THEIR ROSALINA IKE AND DEDEDE IN YOOOOOOO

It's also highly likely that Sherway and Square One just got theirs as well.

I just got off the phone with someone from the electronics department. She said they never got them in. I'm not doubting your word here. She either doesn't know about the shipment or she's bull shitting me. Might have to pay a visit to dufferen mall.

ohlawd

oh nice, my TRU had a crapton of Shiek and Toon Link. Got both. That's it for wave 3. if I see D3 (lol) then I'll get it for Kirby but not really a priority

oneran

Went to my local walmart the only wave 3 they had was sheik, asked the associate if they had any others and she told me one guy came in the morning and bought all 15 of the others they had gotten in. I just wonder why he only left sheik?

i-Jest

Went to my local walmart the only wave 3 they had was sheik, asked the associate if they had any others and she told me one guy came in the morning and bought all 15 of the others they had gotten in. I just wonder why he only left sheik?

Sheik is common or is becoming common.

EDIT:

How did the dude even know about the shipment? How did he know it came today?

Cause there's been TONS of Sheiks. 15 huh? I think there seems to be a consistency with what Walmart got. 2 Rosie, 2 Ike, 2 DDD at most stores. So that takes care of 6 right there.

zroid

Banned
sheiks and toon links definitely seem to be a lot more common than I was expecting

not really planning on getting them but if I see some at a Loblaws or RCSS I'm dumping 20k PC points

Hung_real

Big amiibo day for me

Pick up most of my wave 3 preorders and Pit + Mac from Ebgame (delayed for almost 3 weeks now because of snow and strike in California)

B9grjsrIcAM8VJ_.jpg

B9gruZGIAAA_Qgv.jpg

B9grzcPIYAQwQhh.jpg

Still waiting for Rosalina and MK's shipping date from Amazon + FS

Zing

Banned
I snagged Toon Link and Sheik just in case I decide to keep them.

For the purpose of Hyrule Warriors, I assume they are identical to link/zelda.

zroid

Banned
oh and I never did get a call from EB regarding my Shulk, despite being told multiple times I would be called. Incompetence.

I just got off the phone with someone from the electronics department. She said they never got them in. I'm not doubting your word here. She either doesn't know about the shipment or she's bull shitting me. Might have to pay a visit to dufferen mall.
I was keeping contact with one of the employees there since I kept going to check the store out. He told me over the phone when the shipment would likely arrive and I got there just in time. But I saw this rude lady at first and she lied and said there was no shipment. So it might be her. She was also mad I was buying amiibo and the other employee hid the other box from her, so I think she's just a scalper herself.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wouldn't worry about missing out on The Source because they love to take orders for things they can't deliver.

Ryde3

Damn! I want to get one of the rare ones, to trade for Toad.

Is Toad considered rare? Should I just wait? I have all the others I want.

Top Bottom