• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Sora_N

Anyone get Megaman at EB in Vancouver? I had a pickup for one from the website. Didn't hear anything and too lazy to call.

oss8O5N.jpg

Muahahahha

i-Jest

I was keeping contact with one of the employees there since I kept going to check the store out. He told me over the phone when the shipment would likely arrive and I got there just in time. But I saw this rude lady at first and she lied and said there was no shipment. So it might be her. She was also mad I was buying amiibo and the other employee hid the other box from her, so I think she's just a scalper herself.

Well just my luck. Can I assume the Rosalina's are gone now?

From BestBuy forum!

"Rosalina has arrived in our warehouses and is being shipped out. All preorders will be fulfilled. Please keep an eye on your inboxes for shipping notices! "

Victory? Should be the same for Futureshop!

Edit: Oh yes! FS:

Stock for Rosalina has come in and is already being shipped out, please keep an eye on your inboxes for shipping notices. All preorders will be fulfilled. "

Stage On

From BestBuy forum!

"Rosalina has arrived in our warehouses and is being shipped out. All preorders will be fulfilled. Please keep an eye on your inboxes for shipping notices! "

Stock for Rosalina has come in and is already being shipped out, please keep an eye on your inboxes for shipping notices. All preorders will be fulfilled. "

Where did you find that info? *bows before CuthbertAllgoodz*

Duran

Heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend that works at BestBuy that they are loaded instore with Rosalina. (Vancouver area)

From BestBuy forum!

No. I refuse to believe. Especially anything from BB. Though TRU was worse. SOOOOO much worse.

Sealtest

Guess that one my friend is holding onto for me he can keep.

I really do wish phone support was more helpful because I feel like an ass saying they would cancel orders because thats what I was told.

hupla

From BestBuy forum!

OfYGY.gif

i-Jest

From BestBuy forum!

If true congrats to those of you getting a Rosalina. She's still in my cart on BB's site. Still out of stock. My time will come one day.

Sealtest

Makes you wonder if this shipment also had Meta knights.

I'd love if both were sent in the same package maybe less chance of boxes getting ruined.

How are FS and BB handling their shipping right now?

I have an order with Mega Man, Shiek and Toon Link. One says Out of stock, one says In-stock and one says Pre-order. Nothing is moving. I always thought that they were shipping as stuff comes in stock. Do they set aside a certain amount of product waiting for a full order to be fulfilled now?

Haines

Banned
From the looks of this thread Nintendo seems to be starting to restock some amiibo. That's nice to see this supply problem might be clearing up.

Weiss

Banned
Yeah I don't think I'll be too keen to order from Best Buy. They've screwed up so many times lately.

The only bad thing about my order was the 5 dollar shipping. How badly has this gone for you before?

I'm fine if they scuff the packaging, I guess. I really just want the figure.

chrono01

So has anyone's pre-order for Sonic/Mega Man ship yet from Amazon.ca? I pre-ordered them a few months back, but they still haven't been sent out.

I'm getting kind of worried. :/

Sora_N

The only bad thing about my order was the 5 dollar shipping. How badly has this gone for you before?

Why didn't you just preorder a dead game for free shipping?

Best Buy's been cancelling all sorts of orders lately. From the new 3ds to amiibo preorders. I just think I'd probably trust another retailer before them. Heck even FS has been doing better with knowing what stock they have vs. what they don't and they're the same damn company.

Top Bottom