• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Weiss

Banned
amiiboGaf I'm trusting you. I better not end up funding some Somalian druglord.

Hopefully this ends up with me acquiring Marth and Villager.

r69jW9j.jpg

Sad to hear it will probably be cancelled. Oh well, exciting nonetheless...

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
So I pretty much gave some complete and RANDOM sight my credit card info...NICE!

Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time I put my card at risk, likely won't be the last.

Don't worry, it's a legit retailer. They're a pretty big chain in Quebec.

Banned
amiiboGaf I'm trusting you. I better not end up funding some Somalian druglord.

Hopefully this ends up with me acquiring Marth and Villager.

So I pretty much gave some complete and RANDOM sight my credit card info...NICE!

Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time I put my card at risk, likely won't be the last.
Guys, archambault is on nintendos Amiibo page as an official retailer. They're legit.

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/amiibo/buynow

Weiss

Banned
I've yet to fail to catch a rare one when you guys let me know it's gone up. If my order says it's on hold, does that mean they ran out of stock processing the order?

Banned
If this goes through I'll officially support Quebec in whatever endeavour they pursue. Wanna separate? I support you Québécois.

1) I have NO clue what store this is.
2) Got an order in.
3) I'll likely have to call Mastercard tomorrow for fraud. lol

It is a legit store, but it'll probably end up being a computer error and they'll all get cancelled. I put in an order just in case, but my hopes are not great.

If I do get Villager I'll definitely trade him because I've always thought the retail figures are hyperteloric and gross.

Weiss

Banned
Oh hey, I got a confirmation e-mail too.

I'd post an itshappening.gif but I'm still wary of funding Somalian drug lords.

i-Jest

Guys, archambault is on nintendos Amiibo page as an official retailer. They're legit.

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/amiibo/buynow

Yeah. I checked Archambault for stock a good while back but they nothing I wanted so I forgot about them.

Cross posting from the other Amiibo thread because this is hilarious:

No news in my GS, they say to come on the midnight Feb 13th because they are going to be releasing the new 3ds and also the amiibos, I´ll be there, I want the best looking shulk possible.

Also, Hitler finds out Shulk is Pre-Order only.

This will never get old for me.

I can confirm that Meta Knights will be available, in-store, at Best Buy in Canada. I don't know about FutureShop. Please trust me on this; an employee let me navigate through their internal system and I know they have some ordered for the stores.

I posted this over in the Canada thread not knowing this entire dedicated thread existed, but I was wondering if everyone had gotten their wave 3 amiibos, those who ordered from Amazon.ca. I ordered DeeDee, Ike and MegaMan and haven't gotten any of them. Just wanted to know if others had gotten there's and if not what steps you took with Amazon.ca

i-Jest

I posted this over in the Canada thread not knowing this entire dedicated thread existed, but I was wondering if everyone had gotten their wave 3 amiibos, those who ordered from Amazon.ca. I ordered DeeDee, Ike and MegaMan and haven't gotten any of them. Just wanted to know if others had gotten there's and if not what steps you took with Amazon.ca

With the exception of megaman, mines are coming this later this February.

Ok amiiGAF, I've placed my order for a Villager/Marth combo now, too... I hope this is the right move. I got my confirmation email as well

I got my dedede yesterday.:/

Weiss

Banned
Yeah okay, there's no way it's legit. No way Marth, Villager and WFT would still be up hours later.

Sorry, guys, false alarm.

I can confirm that Meta Knights will be available, in-store, at Best Buy in Canada. I don't know about FutureShop. Please trust me on this; an employee let me navigate through their internal system and I know they have some ordered for the stores.

Nice info. Any idea what day they'll be released in store? Quantities?

Zekes!

I saw the post at the top of this thread about Archambault. I placed a order immediately lol. Should have finished reading the page, fuck.

I really wish I could have gotten a Toon Link. I saw a whole bunch of Bowsers at Future Shop the other day, and some empty Sheik and Toon Link spots.

Top Bottom