• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

mdubs

Banned
oh lawd it's happening!

uhhdfEz.png

I got charged too

Me too!

9KdZFdm.gif

Renewed

Ah, thanks for the heads up about being charged for Rosalina. Just noticed it!

All I need is Meta Knight at the rate things are going, but I might not go for him if things don't look good.

mdubs

Banned
We should make a list of tiers of rarity.

What I would say:

Most Rare:
Shulk
Rosalina

Super Rare:
Ike
Meta Knight
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Villager

Rare:
Dedede
Lucario
Captain Falcon
Pit

Uncommon:
Sheik
Samus
Fox
Toon Link?

Common:
Everything else.

My best guesses anyways.

Toon Link looks to be a common.

Meta Knight and Lucario will probably end up as Super Rare considering they are exclusives.

I still think their value is slightly less than Shulk/Rosalina.

Best Buy order now shows In Stock. Credit card has also been charged.

FYI BIG thank you to those who mentioned the trick about adding the figure to an order with a dead game. I'll always use that from now on whenever I don't have enough to cover the minimum order.

beta_fuse

Shiek, Toon Link and Bowser are up on thesource.ca

Mega Man, Sonic, Ike and DeDeDe seem to be coming soon.

MM, Ike and DDD sold out within minutes yesterday when they went up so I doubt they'll be getting more so soon. The only one left to go up for online order (other than the coomon 3) is Sonic.

i-Jest

It's just too much for me. All I wanted was to buy two figures (Megaman and Rosalina).

For Megman, it's basically impossible (I appreciate the offer "evanmisha" but it shouldn't come to that) and for Rosalina they made me place an order @ 4am.

Why can't I just walk into a store and find them? Pretty ridiculous for $13.99 figures.

I am.

if your fine with it I'll take that Rosalina off your hands.

Here is my collection!

I've had requests to post it and here it is. 6+ or bust!

The only ones missing are Shulk (in transit from a trade here on Gaf) and Meta Knight (Future Shop announced they will be shipping them out today).

CRA5H

Your amiibos need to breathe!!

Kidding. I opened all mine so I can display them nicely on my stands and display case. Looks a lot nicer than being in boxes but that's just me.

Your amiibos need to breathe!!

Kidding. I opened all mine so I can display them nicely on my stands and display case. Looks a lot nicer than being in boxes but that's just me.

I like the boxes and the big pictures of each character that they have. Makes it like each character has their own little shrine.

I have a Kirby that is open because he is my main in Smash.

CRA5H

Yeah it's cool as long as you have a proper and large enough display for them haha. I'm using 2 different tiered display stands and I'm gonna need a third once Wave 4 Smash comes in.

If anyone is getting an extra meta knight I have Rosalina, Shulk, DeDeDe, Lucario, and Ike all new in box I will trade. someone help an amiibro out

beta_fuse

If anyone is getting an extra meta knight I have Rosalina, Shulk, DeDeDe, Lucario, and Ike all new in box I will trade. someone help an amiibro out

I might be able to get an extra Meta Knight, I would be down to trade for a Shulk. If you're in Montreal shoot me a PM, we might be able to meet up.

GtwoK

Shulk and Rosalina are probably the two most valuable amiibos.

More valuable than the trinity.

Wait what

Like according to who? The prices on Kijiji / Bay don't seem to indicate this. I've got my extra Shulk, and I've got 2 Rosalinas on the way for trading purposes, why is it so hard to just get a Villager :(

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell, all stores in town says at least "limited availability".

It's probably not accurate at all. Recently, it showed the Gamecube adapter as "in stock" at some locations in Montreal, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Top Bottom