• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Wait what

Like according to who? The prices on Kijiji / Bay don't seem to indicate this. I've got my extra Shulk, and I've got 2 Rosalinas on the way for trading purposes, why is it so hard to just get a Villager :(

Did you check out the Quebec place posted about yesterday that had Villager in stock online?

I believe the stock checker is updated in the morning, and people with more time/resources than me probably know about that link, and probably already raided EB's.

If EB got Shulks in on Monday and you had 48 hours to pick up your pre-order, scalpers will be standing in line Wednesday morning.

I still didn't get a cancellation email from Archambault so for sure my order is
still not
going to go through.

Well if some of you really receive one of the extra rare one from this, it will be amazing. I was under the impression that mass cancellation happened this morning!

Good luck! =)

Yeah, I was the one who posted that actually :p'

And what the hell, Mine was cancelled, but I got my order in before you? Dafuq

Oh right, lol! Well, I'll give an update when I get canceled. In the miniscule chance that I don't. Then I'll have a Villager to trade for your Shulk :]

Whoa, you were charged? There's hope for you, then. Good luck!

I don't exactly know if the fee showing up in my online credit card statement means that it is happening for sure...

Wait what

Like according to who? The prices on Kijiji / Bay don't seem to indicate this. I've got my extra Shulk, and I've got 2 Rosalinas on the way for trading purposes, why is it so hard to just get a Villager :(

What were you looking to use the Shulk extra to trade towards? Or are they wave 4 safety slots?

Still haven't been refunded for buying Meta Knight back a week ago from the Hong Kong UFO place.

GtwoK

What were you looking to use the Shulk extra to trade towards? Or are they wave 4 safety slots?

Still haven't been refunded for buying Meta Knight back a week ago from the Hong Kong UFO place.

Hopefully towards a Villager. Someone on reddit has offered a WFT for it, but it seems like the consensus here was not to do it because Shulk is apparently more valuable than WFT. So if no Villager, then probably Wave 4

Hopefully towards a Villager. Someone on reddit has offered a WFT for it, but it seems like the consensus here was not to do it because Shulk is apparently more valuable than WFT. So if no Villager, then probably Wave 4

Makes sense, haha. I actually have an in box NA Villager that I would be up to trade, though I'm not sure the GF will let me..

GtwoK

Makes sense, haha. I actually have an in box NA Villager that I would be up to trade, though I'm not sure the GF will let me..

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Please please express eternal gratitude towards your gf on my behalf if she gives the go ahead. Tell her the guy on the internet with the creepy kermit the frog / spider hybrid avatar would be very grateful.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Please please express eternal gratitude towards your gf on my behalf if she gives the go ahead. Tell her the guy on the internet with the creepy kermit the frog / spider hybrid avatar would be very grateful.

Hahaha, I will!
She actually stalks the forum with her unauthorized account so I'm expecting a text from her any moment now regarding it. She knows I like Shulk far more than Villager and she does as well so it's a 50/50 chance! I'll PM you if she gives the go ahead, haha

Fularu

Banned
I believe the stock checker is updated in the morning, and people with more time/resources than me probably know about that link, and probably already raided EB's.

If EB got Shulks in on Monday and you had 48 hours to pick up your pre-order, scalpers will be standing in line Wednesday morning.
You have 7 days to pick it up

Who's more rare: Little Mac or Rosalina?

At the moment Little Mac since Rosalina shipments keep popping up in stores. In the long run, I don't know.

I walked into a Wal-Mart back in December and they had two sitting on a shelf so I grabbed one to open and the other is for trade.

Kiro

I have no idea what the scene is for Amiibo, but I just walked into my EB and they have Link, Pikachu, Toon Link, DK, Diddy Kong, Sheik and Mario. Any worth grabbing or any that someone needs?

Top Bottom