• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Weiss

Banned
Azula's posts about his battle with Cancer and proposing to his girlfriend made me really happy.

I never got the chance to tell him that.

Just came back from walmart and this is what I saw.

vZCOjyl.jpg
Welp guess Im done with wave 3. Still waiting on the rosalina amazon preorder. >.>

tiijj

Anyone here ordered from BB? Did you have any of your wave 3 shift yet? I had Sheikh and Toon Link in stock since Friday (I believe) and my order hasn't shipped yet.

And the rest still says Feb 28th.

Zekes!

I have a couple that I picked up for boardies but nobody seemed interested. Was going to return them today but if you're still interested I could send it out your way for cost + shipping. Let me know.

Man, I appreciate the offer; I ended up making a trek out to an out-of-the-way Future Shop this afternoon, where I picked up a Toon Link and Sheik. I had tried to reserve them both in-store, but it only let me reserve Toon Link. When I got there, OG Link was what they put on hold, but they ended up having a bunch of TL's and Sheiks anyways.

It was a like a 2 hour journey, but I think it was worth it???.

Fularu

Banned
FS send me my Rosie please
Amazon, send me my Megaman and Sonic pls

Also send me my Majora's Mask LE pls, this lack of date scares me

espher

Status update on GameStop UPS/USPS shipping drama: GS isn't issuing a credit for the brokerage fees, but offered a $20 off order of $20-or-more coupon, so I'm going to flip that to recoup the brokerage fee.

Now to call TRU and have it out with them.

hupla

Ive said it before and i guess this is the last time ill say it but i really do think its better we dont talk about/acknowledge this guy, there is more to this than him being a jerk I really feel he has some sort of mental issue and having the internet hang on his everyword because he buys a bunch of toys will only make things worse. This is similar to what happened with CWC and i think its just best if we let this guy be and he will hopefully get bored and get help. Please dont post about him everytime he says something weird please dont curse his name if you cant get an amiibo even if its a joke, he just needs to be ignored,

Ive said it before and i guess this is the last time ill say it but i really do think its better we dont talk about/acknowledge this guy, there is more to this than him being a jerk I really feel he has some sort of mental issue and having the internet hang on his everyword because he buys a bunch of toys will only make things worse. This is similar to what happened with CWC and i think its just best if we let this guy be and he will hopefully get bored and get help. Please dont post about him everytime he says something weird please dont curse his name if you cant get an amiibo even if its a joke, he just needs to be ignored,

This, no need to give him more attention than he is already getting tbh

zroid

Banned
Bah, don't think Rosalina is getting shipped today. Oh well, if they send it tomorrow I'll still get it before the weekend (hopefully).

Renewed

So are you folks actually going to use amiibos on your n3DS XLs? (I'll continue to curse Nintendo for this, the name and the availability)

The larger hinge in my plan of using amiibos is not having some that would be useful across some of the games I plan on getting (need Marth for Smash and Codename S.T.E.A.M.). All the opportunities to import or buy from eBay/Kijiji are there but I still await that elusive reprint.

CRA5H

So are you folks actually going to use amiibos on your n3DS XLs? (I'll continue to curse Nintendo for this, the name and the availability)

The larger hinge in my plan of using amiibos is not having some that would be useful across some of the games I plan on getting (need Marth for Smash and Codename S.T.E.A.M.). All the opportunities to import or buy from eBay/Kijiji are there but I still await that elusive reprint.
Hell ya I am.

Banned
Made a custom shelf. It's only temporary though. Luckily I work in a wood shop so I have access to tons of material lol.

xAzmSxR.jpg

rIZ1ioA.jpg

Status update on GameStop UPS/USPS shipping drama: GS isn't issuing a credit for the brokerage fees, but offered a $20 off order of $20-or-more coupon, so I'm going to flip that to recoup the brokerage fee.

Now to call TRU and have it out with them.

Do what I've done with UPS and their "brokerage fees". Pay by cheque. Cancel cheque. Then call them up and let them know that you won't be paying their brokerage fees. But you will pay the taxes for the item in question.

zroid

Banned

For Codename STEAM absolutely

no way I'm missing out on those features :O

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Lougheed. When I was at the checkout the electronics section got a call. I only heard one side of the conversation but it went something like this. "We only have two. We just sold out." I'm thinking that caller was asking about Mega Man. lol

Ah

Thanks for the intel all the same. Hoping more places will have Mega Man this week.

Top Bottom