• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Stage On

Haven't got my notice in my e-mail yet but checking my order directly shows that it has shipped!

I wonder if I should sleep with out my ear plugs in so that I can hear if someone knocks on the door....

Haven't got my notice in my e-mail yet but checking my order directly shows that it has shipped!

I wonder if I should sleep with out my ear plugs in so that I can hear if someone knocks on the door....

same here, checked my fs and bb order, both have shipped but I havent gotten any emails. What a relief haha

zroid

Banned
oh I was just about to complain that mine hasn't shipped (I just checked an hour ago), but I decided to take another look first... lo and behold it's shipped :D

Yeah, I'm pretty confident that there will never be an NFC adapter in North America.

iFdO6Cy.jpg

Stage On

I wonder if they'll deliver her to my door or the stupid community mailbox. I'd expect the latter since it's Canada post and all but I've gotten a couple packages from them straight to the door anyhow

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I checked the tracking on my BB.ca order for Rosalina (got the email 8 hours ago) and it's coming from Richmond BC. The tracking on my FS.ca order hasn't updated yet but I'm expecting it to be the same. I was hoping the delay for us in the East was because they were shipping all of them to Mississauga first but I guess that's out the window.

eHZ9dek.png

Tuesday. :(

zroid

Banned
I checked the tracking on my BB.ca order for Rosalina (got the email 8 hours ago) and it's coming from Richmond BC. The tracking on my FS.ca order hasn't updated yet but I'm expecting it to be the same. I was hoping the delay for us in the East was because they were shipping all of them to Mississauga first but I guess that's out the window.

eHZ9dek.png

derp.

GtwoK

eHZ9dek.png

My Rosa from fs is coming from Mississauga, strangely enough

Renewed

My FutureShop Rosalina still hasn't updated on Canada Post so don't know when and from where she'll be arriving.

Here's to a quick and safe arrival for all of our Rosalumas...

Edit: Speak of the devil. Rosaluma is being shipped from Mississauga!

We are truly sorry to inform you that as of this time, we are still unable
to ship your order for the    amiibo Super Smash Bros. Series Figure
(Shulk) (US). All pre-orders right now are put on hold and are on
back-ordered status. We regret to have brought you this news. Rest assured,
we are using our full resources in searching for stocks as we want to make
sure we are always fulfilling our customer's demand and we will have you
updated as soon as we do chance on more quantities.
NOoOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

My only chance at getting a shulk! F U play asia!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
5xH5wDx.png

Sauga confirmed! :D

it's soooo late though. I don't think I'm getting this tomorrow.
My FS.ca order just updated to that also. I wouldn't worry too much about the lateness, I've gotten things right away with a similar time frame.

Stage On

Here's to a quick and safe arrival for all of our Rosalumas...

Here, here! I'd drink to that, well if I drank alcohol anyhow. We'll have to settle for toasting with Code red or something :)

Mine's coming from Mississauga as well. Big sigh of relief there

I missed both Mega Man and Shulk today..
WHY WORLD
On the bright side, I did happen to get:
Lucario today, as well as a Pikachu that was sent to me from home along with other things that I'll make a better post about later.
Disregard the haphazard pyramid and stickers on the wall, we are searching for something to display our amiibo in and our completion sheet stickers are plastered about my room thanks to my girlfriend.

Updated list of amiibo now is: Villager, Wii Fit, Rosalina (2), Lucario, Pit, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Toon Link, Link, and Kirby.

Stage On

I went from 1 to 25 amiibo in literally one week. What the fuck.

Nothing wrong with that. I was the same way when I first started collecting skylanders. Heck the only thing holding me back from going more crazy on Amiibo are the facts that I'm trying to spend less and the lack of supply.

If I could get on the bus go to say Walmart or Toys r us and they had actually had stuff like Lucario and Sonic and the others I'd probably go for it :)

The really unfortunate thing is that once the scalpers/resellers (or whatever you call them) get a hold of this news, the prices on eBay, kijiji, etc are going to skyrocket.

Harusame

Quick question for you guys. Say that I have an extra gamecube adapter for the Wii U still in its packaging, what would be a good trade if I were still looking for a Shulk, WFT, Villager & Marth?

Quick question for you guys. Say that I have an extra gamecube adapter for the Wii U still in its packaging, what would be a good trade if I were still looking for a Shulk, WFT, Villager & Marth?

A user offered me one for my Villager a bit ago, but you could potentially ask for more I suppose.

i-Jest

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-...re/1050704278?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

LOL

He's not going to sell or trade this with his ridiculous asking price/trade.

The really unfortunate thing is that once the scalpers/resellers (or whatever you call them) get a hold of this news, the prices on eBay, kijiji, etc are going to skyrocket.

Welp, that happened. Wonder if I should grab me a toon link just to have

beta_fuse

So how common do you think Mega Man and Sonic will be once they start being stocked on shelves more regularly? Similar to Ike/Dedede or Bowser/ToonLink/Sheik?

Weiss

Banned
So how common do you think Mega Man and Sonic will be once they start being stocked on shelves more regularly? Similar to Ike/Dedede or Bowser/ToonLink/Sheik?

You would think being popular third party characters they'd get a lot, but I remain unconvinced.

Who knows. Anything is possible with Nintendo and this line. It's interesting that these two got delayed compared to the rest. Perhaps they increased production on them? Who knows. Only thing certain is uncertainty.

Banned
When donkey Kong amiibo's become rare I will be disaappinted if I don't see ads saying:

"Will expand dong for Donkey Kong"

Top Bottom