• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

veras

Anyone have an extra Shulk or Mega Man for sale/trade? Been running all over trying to get those two with zero success, pretty discouraging

Oh thanks for clarifying! I was scared for a second that he was caught making stuff up.

I wouldn't blame you for being suspicious. Azula and his "fiancé" had the exact same posting style. She conveniently decided to make an account after Azula supposedly left the site. It's internet 101.

What's the Azula story?

Azula and mariotehplumber are both attention seeking clowns who have derailed the amiibo related threads far too much for my liking. Can we stop talking about them?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
If anyone is in Toronto and has a Shulk to trade that would be awesome. Stupid Shulk.

I wouldn't blame you for being suspicious. Azula and his "fiancé" had the exact same posting style. She conveniently decided to make an account after Azula supposedly left the site. It's internet 101.

Azula and mariotehplumber are both attention seeking clowns who have derailed the amiibo related threads far too much for my liking. Can we stop talking about them?

In other words, they are dum dum #1 and dum dum #2 which spam the neogaf forums for attention....yea agreed, lets not talk about them.

Ranger X

Received the blue couple I was waiting on!!

SegaMoneyCampain_zps3a9737a3.jpg

Sonic is running after money in order to help Sega!

Kyou

Does NOA have any plan to release the nfc adapter for 3DS ?
It was specifically left out of the direct and they've updated the Amiibo pages on the website saying that amiibos are compatible with Wii U and new3DSXL

I wouldn't hold your breath

Fularu

Banned
It was specifically left out of the direct and they've updated the Amiibo pages on the website saying that amiibos are compatible with Wii U and new3DSXL

They're compatible with the regular 3DS if you buy the NFC reader they're supposed to release.

Unless it got canceled but they haven't said anything to that effect

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
If anyone is in Toronto and has a Shulk to trade that would be awesome. Stupid Shulk.

I have one to trade but i only need Meta Knight

Darn. I have a dedede and lucario to trade, no Meta
Can I propose a possible 3-way deal? I have an extra Meta Knight preordered and need Lucario.

MikeDip
Need Shulk, Have Lucario

senorbivins
Need Meta Knight, Have Shulk

Fuzzy
Need Lucario, Have Meta Knight (preordered)

Once I get Meta Knight I'd be willing to meet up with both of you.

MikeDip

Can I propose a possible 3-way deal? I have an extra Meta Knight preordered and need Lucario.

MikeDip
Need Shulk, Have Lucario

senorbivins
Need Meta Knight, Have Shulk

Fuzzy
Need Lucario, Have Meta Knight (preordered)

Once I get Meta Knight I'd be willing to meet up with both of you.

Are we all in the gta?

MikeDip

I'm in Scarborough and drive to Keele/Wilson every day for work.

I'm willing to do this 3 way if senor is also near you and agrees to this. When is metaknight expected to arrive btw?

MikeDip

My BB.ca order has 2/28 as the release date but that doesn't mean much.

I hope it doesn't actually take that long, I am terrible with waiting. (Any chance you have a shulk I could trade with you earlier and then you get a shulk back from senor when your meta comes in?)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I hope it doesn't actually take that long, I am terrible with waiting. (Any chance you have a shulk I could trade with you earlier and then you get a shulk back from senor when your meta comes in?)
I'd rather wait until I have MK in my hand just in case BB.ca cancels one of them.

Zing

Banned

Yeah, I'm pretty confident that there will never be an NFC adapter in North America.

MikeDip

I'd rather wait until I have MK in my hand just in case BB.ca cancels one of them.

Yeah, I absolutely understand.

Senor, would you be willing to do the trade with me in advance and then trade my lucario for his meta?

Yeah, I'm pretty confident that there will never be an NFC adapter in North America.

This is absolutely insane, and yet I can believe it. Nintendo is very weird right now. Insane if this doesn't come out here.

Yeah, I absolutely understand.

Senor, would you be willing to do the trade with me in advance and then trade my lucario for his meta?

I would but Toronto is at minimum a one hour drive for me and I really wanna only have to go down once, if it was closer i defiantly would help you out, but like my last post said I already got a Lucario. If me and Fuzzy do the trade and you still havent found a Shulk im sure we could work something out

shuri

Banned
I can't believe how hard they are to get for the average people. I don't have time to visit 2-3 stores twice a week, and it's just impossible for me to find anything from wave 3.

It's getting lame.

MikeDip

I would but Toronto is at minimum a one hour drive for me and I really wanna only have to go down once, if it was closer i defiantly would help you out, but like my last post said I already got a Lucario. If me and Fuzzy do the trade and you still havent found a Shulk im sure we could work something out

Ah yeah, don't do a one hour drive for me, totally understand. Too bad you aren't reachable by TTC or I'd take a trip.

Hopefully we can still do that 3 way once the meta comes in.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
I can't believe how hard they are to get for the average people. I don't have time to visit 2-3 stores twice a week, and it's just impossible for me to find anything from wave 3.

It's getting lame.

You mean the average person doesn't want the endless supplies of Bowser? :p

zroid

Banned
The adapter will probably be a Nintendo online store exclusive. Maybe they'll sell it at the NWS too.

really doubt any retailers are going to want to carry a peripheral that is only compatible with a phased-out hardware model

MikeDip

The adapter will probably be a Nintendo online store exclusive. Maybe they'll sell it at the NWS too.

really doubt any retailers are going to want to carry a peripheral that is only compatible with a phased-out hardware model

I'd be fine with this, but I don't think Nintendo would even do that :( I hope I am wrong.

Top Bottom