• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Bayo2GOTY

Banned
All I want to say is fuck Canada Post

Useless fuckers who are lazy and cut corners for their own convenience.

I hope they continue to die the painful death they are on.

Um.. I am a CP worker... I find this message incredibly insulting and borderline online-bullying, I'll have to report to mods
I guess now on GAF its ok to wish death on postal workers eh?

GtwoK

Christ, once you're at the confirming purchase through paypal screen, your order should at least be locked in. Fucking thing.

Lothars

Christ, once you're at the confirming purchase through paypal screen, your order should at least be locked in. Fucking thing.

Agreed, I was at the confirmation screen twice and got the message that it failed because nothing avilable which is bullshit because my order was almost all the way through.

There should be a time limit to complete the order. That'd only make sense. To have it in cart and then yanked out of it is something they really need to deal with.

GtwoK

Great, so I've been charged through paypal with my money sent to FS, but future shop cancelled my order. They need to work this shit out. Absolute last thing I wanted to do today was spend a few hours trying to get paypal CS reps to reverse a charge :/

Um.. I am a CP worker... I find this message incredibly insulting and borderline online-bullying, I'll have to report to mods

While I do think Bluth's post is emotionally overdoing it, I think he meant the death of Canada Post as an entity, and not it's individual workers for what it's worth.

BTW, Bayo2 is a strong contender for my GOTY 2014 :]

Banned
Says there was six available.

Preorders. Goes tor checkout.

Says I can't because it's not available online.

Says its available online.

Lol.

Says there was six available.

Preorders. Goes tor checkout.

Says I can't because it's not available online.

Says its available online.

Lol.

The quantities at the end there were all over the place. I watched the count go up and down at least a half dozen times.

How many people didn't get pre-orders in for Megaman and Sonic before today?

I missed out on a Sanic preorder from EB when I preordered my Mega Man before because amiibo fever hadn't stricken me yet, so I was very happy to get one in now.

That will wrap up my desired members of Wave 3 (not interested in Ike/Dedede unless I can use them to trade up to something better, really) minus the Shulk/Meta Knight exclusives that feel less and less likely now.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So umm, my order didn't go through yet I have a pending charge with Paypal. Do I need to call someone or will this take care of itself?

Dude. Canada Post is dying.

"Save door to door" right?

You are seriously reading this as literal? You are obviously continuing your personal attacks from the Canadian deal thread. Back off

My complaint from my poor service from one of your fellow workers was reported by me and the complaint has been made to the worker by your customer service team. Go talk to them.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
No Mega Man news from my Amazon.ca order. Not even an expected delivery date yet. He's for a friend, so I'm not dying to pick him up myself, but a little closure on my Wave 3 orders would be nice.

explodet

I've got an Amazon.ca and EB Mega Man order.

But the EB one was for pickup (which in hindsight was a mistake) and they handed out their first shipment and have to wait for another one to show, and then MAYBE they'll call me to pick it up.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'll be at EBgames tomorrow for a Monster Hunter N3DS XL, which I ordered for pickup and they confirmed over the phone. I'll be there first thing in the morning so they can't accidentally sell it to someone else. I hope..

Just got a charge on my mastercard for my son's MM 3DSXL. Can't be long now before I shipping notice comes in.

Which store?

beta_fuse

Anyone else still not get an order cancellation at Archambault? I still have a pre-authorized payment sitting there in my bank account.

zroid

Banned
probably getting Rosalina tomorrow as well as monster hunter 4 and maybe even majoras mask 3D LE. mailbox is gonna be pretty full.

Top Bottom