• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just received a shipping update from Amazon.ca on Mega Man. Estimated arrival date: February 20, 2015 - February 26, 2015.

Hooray.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My first Rosalina (FS.ca) got here today. Rosalina #2 (BB.ca) is still on it's way from BC and no movement on Rosalina #3 from Amazon.ca.

I also got a shipping email from FS.ca for my MM n3DS XL but it's not updated with where it's coming from yet.

i-Jest

My first Rosalina (FS.ca) got here today. Rosalina #2 (BB.ca) is still on it's way from BC and no movement on Rosalina #3 from Amazon.ca.

I also got a shipping email from FS.ca for my MM n3DS XL. :)

I wish I was half as fortunate as you to get 3 Rosi preorders in. I'll buy one from you if your selling.

Just received a shipping update from Amazon.ca on Mega Man. Estimated arrival date: February 20, 2015 - February 26, 2015.

Hooray.

Probably got mine too. Will have to check. Congrats!

explodet

Still waiting on my Mega Man notification.
calculon-no-o.gif

Banned
Totally Off Topic...

As I sort through all the pre-orders and stuff coming in...

Game of Thrones Season 4 is out on bluray this Tuesday!!!
I'm ready to binge watch it. It was hard not watching season 4 on TV but it's too addictive to only see once a week lol.

If I can acquire multiple Ike's would anybody be interested in him? He seems to be rare now as well and I need him.

I'm ready to binge watch it. It was hard not watching season 4 on TV but it's too addictive to only see once a week lol.

If I can acquire multiple Ike's would anybody be interested in him? He seems to be rare now as well and I need him.

Buy now. Ask questions later.

Regarding GoT season 4. Prepare to have your mind blown. It's would almost be beneficial to have a week off in between those episodes just to absorb everything that happens.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

I still want an Ike, yeah. Can't find one anywhere.

(mat)

EB Games at City Centre in Edmonton, AB has Sheik and Toon Link. Just picked up one of each.

They were also unboxing their stock of Majora's Mask New 3DS's, and I cried a little.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

One might say you 'Fight for your friends.'

I have an extra Ike i will trade for a meta knight if any of you kind folks have an extra coming. I also have an extra shulk, lucario, dedede, and rosalina if Ike doesent suit your fancy. Im losing hope here.

Fluffy Duck

Neo Member
I finally got my shipped Rosalina from Future Shop and Dedede and shiek from Amazon. Should of cancelled the Sheik as shes common....oh well

Weiss

Banned

If you got hold of an an extra, I'd pay the cost plus shipping.

beta_fuse

I have an extra Ike i will trade for a meta knight if any of you kind folks have an extra coming. I also have an extra shulk, lucario, dedede, and rosalina if Ike doesent suit your fancy. Im losing hope here.

Hey man I might have an extra for you if I can get my paws on it. I would do it for Shulk or Rosie :) Where you located?

fooish101

Bummed out that I missed out on mega man earlier but my wallet is happy. In the last week I've gone from no Amiibos to ordering 7... I need help!

just talked to Amazon customer service and they said id get my release date for Megaman soon, so I guess there just slowly rolling them out

I'm out! Sold my collection of 25 amiibos for $375! Basically retail price for all of them. Someone got a hell of a deal, considering all the rare ones in there.

I loved the figures, but super disappointed in the functionality aspect, and the stress of getting them was much more than it was worth. Good, clean break. Now I can stop giving a fuck haha.

Good luck, Canada amiibo-Gaf!

I'm out! Sold my collection of 25 amiibos for $375! Basically retail price for all of them. Someone got a hell of a deal, considering all the rare ones in there.

I loved the figures, but super disappointed in the functionality aspect, and the stress of getting them was much more than it was worth. Good, clean break. Now I can stop giving a fuck haha.

You'll be back when the Golden Marios come out. Mark my words.

Nibiru

Banned
Woot! Futureshop sent me my Rosalina. I ordered it just in time very early morning when it went up but it was such a clusterfuck that I kind of thought my order would be cancelled.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???

You'll be back when they announce Pink Gold Peach amiibo!

I KNOW!

i-Jest

Well fair thee well. Wish I had a shot at that collection.

Thanks for the heads up!

zroid

Banned
:lol I only have 5 amiibo right now (6 once Rosalina arrives). I have no desire to get them all. Life is better this way.

Weiss

Banned

I know that feeling. It shouldn't be a race to get your hands on little plastic figures.

I like them a lot, but they can be more trouble than they're worth.

Top Bottom