• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

tiijj

Has Meta Knight been saying "In Stock" for a while on order page or it's new?

Some of the amiibos have that "in stock" and there's no news whatsoever. Sheikh and Toon Link has been "in stock" since last friday but no movement. Ike, MM and Sonic change to "in stock" (I believe yesterday) but nothing as well. This is for BB.

I found out that in the end Canada Post was trying to hide the fact they lost a shipment today and it got sent to the wrong post office in town so no one had it at all. So there was never a delivery at my house after all!

Great.

Sometime tomorrow hopefully. =\

This was after I finally had a slip appear in the community mailbox from the mail delivery later that day thinking I could go get it. It wasn't there. It was at the other location. I have to go back tomorrow at an unidentified time. I'll go later at night once I go back to do the full trade for my MM N3DSXL after I've completed the transfer.

I couldn't go to the other place to get it either.

I await you Shulk...

Past

I only just now received my shipping notice from Best Buy for my MM3D LE. Yeah, I'm definitely not seeing that dude until Tuesday now.

That doesn't mean that they literally just shipped it right now. Shipping notices are often delay, there's still a chance you may get it tomorrow.

stolin

Amazon.ca order update. All 3 of the rest of Wave 3 incoming next week.
Order placed December 13, 2014

"Ike amiibo - Wii U Ike Edition"
"Mega Man amiibo - Wii U Super Smash Bros. Series Edition"
"Sonic amiibo - Wii U Sonic Edition"
Estimated arrival date: February 20, 2015 - February 26, 2015​

CRA5H

charged as well..

I just need a Rosalina and I think I'll be hanging up the gloves. I'll pick up a Ganondorf, Falco, Mewtwo, and ZSS when announced.

I guess I'm just hanging up one glove rather...

Cross post from the vanillaBo thread.
Here's a not great shot of what I decided to do with the amiibos I currently have. It's temporary and slightly crooked due to the nature of the hooks I used but it is nice to have space again, haha.
Not pictured: Pit, whom is still sitting in upstate NY.

10961731_10204728333981699_1512973125_n.jpg

My girlfriend managed to order a Shulk on Gamestop today (She's from NY) so that was pretty awesome. I have no idea when he will be actually coming but I'm super excited.

Ok so checking my pending charges...

BB HAS charged my card for Meta Knight (x2)

FS already charged me for the Sonic and Megaman amiibos from this morning. Looks like I'll get those before the ones from amazon.

My mechanic charged me for the new starter I put in our van ($510...yay!) *rolls eyes*

MM3DSXL is incoming from FS

MM Skull Kid is incoming from EB

That French site still hasn't reverse the charges for WFT, Marth, and Villager.

GtwoK

My girlfriend managed to order a Shulk on Gamestop today (She's from NY) so that was pretty awesome. I have no idea when he will be actually coming but I'm super excited.

Nice! Suppose you're not interested in trading anymore then, huh? :p

*sigh* Anyone know what my options are for getting an NA Villager now? I can't even buy one off eBay for less than $250 anymore. I have just about every other amiibo (minus WFT and Marth), including the exclusives to trade, but no one's looking for trades anymore :(. C'mon, there's no way it's THAT impossible to find one. I'm kinda grasping at straws now

*sigh* Anyone know what my options are for getting an NA Villager now? I can't even buy one off eBay for less than $250 anymore. I have just about every other amiibo (minus WFT and Marth), including the exclusives to trade, but no one's looking for trades anymore :(. C'mon, there's no way it's THAT impossible to find one. I'm kinda grasping at straws now

Wow!!! REally?

And to think I put it down since his leg cast looked ugly. >_>

That was in Conestoga Mall Target in November.

Clov

Amazon.ca order update. All 3 of the rest of Wave 3 incoming next week.
Order placed December 13, 2014

"Ike amiibo - Wii U Ike Edition"
"Mega Man amiibo - Wii U Super Smash Bros. Series Edition"
"Sonic amiibo - Wii U Sonic Edition"
Estimated arrival date: February 20, 2015 - February 26, 2015​

All the rest? Rosalina's not there, though.

Hope that Amazon will give me an update on her soon.

Nah man. They're cheaper. Completed sold listed by most recent...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=amiibo+villager&_sop=13

I still heavily am, however she still really doesn't want to give him up.
If I do see an extra one however I will snap him up for you. I doubt it'll happen but if it does I've got you, haha.
I've seen them go for 70 on ebay, Kijiji also has been kind price wise.

Shulk actually has been going for much more.

Sealtest

so my rosalina that shipped weds night which was set as friday delivery is now changed to monday... again canada post dropping the ball.

It's been in-transit since 1 am thursday

@deathbybacklog I'd trust you if Canada Post hasn't been doing this to me alot recently.

so my rosalina that shipped weds night which was set as friday delivery is now changed to monday... again canada post dropping the ball.

Since 1am weds morning it sat in transit..

Meh. Don't read too much into it. I've often had a time set for delivery only for a parcel to get to my door a day or two sooner.

zroid

Banned

It's been in-transit since 1 am thursday

:(

mine started as Thursday delivery, now it's Friday... it should get here tomorrow

Top Bottom