• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Hung_real

fuck meeeeeeee

NJoMCBx.jpg

tiijj

Considering all the time and money I've put into getting every other one and that's the only one I'm missing, ya I want it that much

location?

If you are really desperate and if you are in toronto, near downtown toronto in the evening or ajax during the weekend I'll give you one at cost.

Past

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on December 18, 2014:

"Mega Man amiibo - Wii U Super Smash Bros. Series Edition"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

Fuuuckkkkk why me Amazonnnn.

jholmes

Fuuuckkkkk why me Amazonnnn.

Is anyone not getting that? It might not really mean much other than that Amazon doesn't have its shipment yet.

Edit: I looked online and I have three pre-ordered items with this status (the other two aren't amiibos) so it might just be a new Amazon policy. I don't remember seeing this status before but it beats Amazon's made-up pre-order estimates. I didn't get emails for the other two but they're also months from release.

tiijj

I had a similar message from amazon for my diddy kong.

I ordered 2 diddy kong:

first diddy kong arrived Dec 15th ordered Oct

and my friend's diddy kong which had the same message/email was sent a couple weeks later, it arrived Dec 31st, it was ordered dec 9th.

Harusame

Quite happy I got my Meta-knight shipping notification from Future Shop. Once I acquire him, I will have no more shelving space for more boxed amiibos...

Past

Is anyone not getting that? It might not really mean much other than that Amazon doesn't have its shipment yet.

Edit: I looked online and I have three pre-ordered items with this status (the other two aren't amiibos) so it might just be a new Amazon policy. I don't remember seeing this status before but it beats Amazon's made-up pre-order estimates. I didn't get emails for the other two but they're also months from release.

I got that too.

Glad I am not the only one then. Read a few pages back that some people got a confirmation date from Amazon so I thought I was the only one that received this email.

My Amazon orders for Mega Man and Sonic both have shipping dates for February 18th, I've never gotten that message!

Kilvin

...the weekend, where no shipping occurs

Pretty well.

Plus, more and more people have found what they wanted from Wave 3 and it seems like fewer people are interested in the Mario Wave. I think it'll slow down here considerably for the next while other than Meta Knight and whenever preorders for wave 4 ever decide to go up.

Pretty well.

Plus, more and more people have found what they wanted from Wave 3 and it seems like fewer people are interested in the Mario Wave. I think it'll slow down here considerably for the next while other than Meta Knight and whenever preorders for wave 4 ever decide to go up.

Well. There is the question of when the rest of those SMB amiibo will go up. Rosie, Wario, and DK. Sitting there in pics, just taunting. I'm curious as to why they haven't been up for pre-order along with the rest.

shezbot

If anyone is looking for a Wii Fit Trainer or Marth, www.gamedealdaily.com has the Japanese versions for $26.49/each. Shipping costs $7.00 to Canada.

Marth : http://gamedealdaily.com/wii-u/marth-amiibo/
Wii Fit Trainer - http://gamedealdaily.com/wii-u/wii-fit-trainer-amiibo/

I purchased digital content from them before, but never physical content. Not a bad price if you just want the Amiibo, or are not bothered by International packaging. I was able to add both to my cart but did not purchase any as I already have them.

Note: I believe they ship from the US

hupla

Well. There is the question of when the rest of those SMB amiibo will go up. Rosie, Wario, and DK. Sitting there in pics, just taunting. I'm curious as to why they haven't been up for pre-order along with the rest.

probably will be in an amiibo wave after the next smash one, so maybe april?

Mat-triX

So, this crazy awesome thing is what my girlfriend made me for Valentines day..
She says she got the basic idea off of Pintrest for those interested in making one

That looks really cool and is a great idea...the only problem is (which is a minor one I admit) is that all the logos are backwards; Most notability Samus' Logo.

zroid

Banned
She says she got the basic idea off of Pintrest for those interested in making one

Now I guess I'm going to have to open most of them... hahaha
In other news she ordered me an Ike and alluded to Mega Man, I got her a 3DS, Toad Amiibo, and some non nerdy things.

love it

That looks really cool and is a great idea...the only problem is (which is a minor one I admit) is that all the logos are backwards; Most notability Samus' Logo.

Hahaha, she actually told me that she decided some looked better the other way and ran with it.
I personally didn't notice Samus and Captain Falcon were backwards until she mentioned it

that is fantastic

I got a little emotional when she gave it to me, haha.

Banned

Now I guess I'm going to have to open most of them... hahaha
In other news she ordered me an Ike and alluded to Mega Man, I got her a 3DS, Toad Amiibo, and some non nerdy things.
If you don't propose to her, I will.

That is beautiful.

If you don't propose to her, I will.

That is beautiful.

Hahahaha, I intend to!
Once this amiibo business is done, I mean how can you have any money while there are amiibo to be purchased?
I've opened a few of the 13 we have and put them in now. She wants to make another one already, she doesn't like that Link is sitting in a Fire Emblem spot, haha.

GtwoK

My amazon Mega Man still doesn't have a delivery date :/ and my Sheik was pushed back to the middle of March? Wtf, Sheik is in high supply. At least I picked one up at Walmart the other day.

isny

napkin dispenser
Thank you based Amazon

P7dNDVb.png

Still no estimate for my MM.

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Ordered Dec 15th.

Top Bottom