• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Fularu

Banned
Still no estimate for my MM.

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Ordered Dec 15th.

I ordered december 6th, that must be why :/

Renewed

Ubisoft should pay that dude for making Rayman trend worldwide

he's a wizard

If anyone's gonna save Ubisoft, it's him!...

I do kind of wish we got Rayman, but I couldn't imagine the amiibo. Just clear parts everywhere. Not to mention those factory defects.

Why not both?

793.gif

Things sure have slowed down. 2 hours in between posts.

Just waiting on my Meta Knight from Future Shop that is arriving on Tuesday and Wave 3 is complete.

All NA versions. 6+ or bust!

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Still no megaman luck here, really hoping stores start getting more of him next week. I want :(

jholmes

Still no megaman luck here, really hoping stores start getting more of him next week. I want :(

Seriously. I'm annoyed that Amazon is picking and choosing who to ship to.

I'm also supremely annoyed that there have been Mega Mans reservable at Future Shop and Best Buy for a week but nowhere near me. What's wrong with everyone else in Canada?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I have a sneaking suspicion that those without Mega Man delivery dates are going to get their orders canceled unfortunately. Didn't something similar happen with Pit as well?

;)

Tracking shows my Meta Knight should arrive today. I spent a bit of time organizing the new shelves yesterday. I'll post a picture once he's in! :D

My Meta Knight from Future Shop is at this stage, been like this since Friday. Anyone else?

kF7d6T3.jpg

Seems like they didn't even receive the package yet :(

lionpants

Meta Knight just came! Pictures! It was bound to happen eventually, unfortunately it happened with an exclusive - his bubble is crushed, thanks to Best Buy shipping him in a box barely deep enough for him. :( I'm going to contact support and see what they say. If anyone is going to un-box theirs and wants to trade for mine, let me know!

Wave 1, 2, 3 all 6+ US (and Arya the Doberman)
Figma Link in sword spin pose.
Crushed box Meta Knight. :(

Meta Knight just came! Pictures! It was bound to happen eventually, unfortunately it happened with an exclusive - his bubble is crushed, thanks to Best Buy shipping him in a box barely deep enough for him. :( I'm going to contact support and see what they say. If anyone is going to un-box theirs and wants to trade for mine, let me know!

Nice shelves. ;) Looks good. And oh damn BB. That sucks. I ordered 2 so here's hoping at least one of them comes in mint.

CRA5H

Cool display. I showed my gf this and she gave me that condescending look and said, "don't even think about it."

She'd rather have me buy the IKEA glass display since I can put them on tiered shelves.

Just received a box from Best Buy. Mega Man cardboard is all bent. So bent at one spot that the paper started to peel off on it's own. Other two Amiibo in the box are just fine... Could have crushed the Toon Link instead...

Just received a box from Best Buy. Mega Man cardboard is all bent. So bent at one spot that the paper started to peel off on it's own. Other two Amiibo in the box are just fine... Could have crushed the Toon Link instead...

Ugh. Well I have Megaman and Sonic coming from FS so here's hoping they'll be fine. This is starting to suck BAD for collectors.

jholmes

Here is my FOURTH crushed box from delivery!

Every amiibo box I've got in the mail was pristine (the Lucario's plastic would need a buffing) but I just throw them out anyway. (These bent Mega Man boxes make the Amazon situation more frustrating.)

Meanwhile the MMLE box, which I did keep, had creasing. Oh, what a world, what a world...

Is that the one you're talking about up above or is that another?

Yea! My description are always a bit overdramactic to some but the paper around his ear is not just a crease but peeled off paper.

You can't see it in the picture, but the whole left side of the box has a 45 degrees angle to it and there is tons of creases on the cardboard inside the plastic containing Mega Man.

Aerocia

For those of you with crushed boxes, did they arrive with any padding inside the package? Mine had air bags and all they turned out to be in perfect condition.

For those of you with crushed boxes, did they arrive with any padding inside the package? Mine had air bags and all they turned out to be in perfect condition.

Yes, air bags. The way my Mega Man was put inside the box was calling for disaster. It was sure to bend as soon as the box was closed and taped. I received a similar package from FS and the 3 Amiibo placement was way better and they were all in perfect condition.

I guess it depends of how good at Tetris the package guy is!

GtwoK

Anyone think WFT NA is worth $60? Still looking everywhere to buy her and Villager.

Damn, that's a really clean way of displaying them. Did you get the trinity before they were rare or did you pay an exorbitant amount for them?

lionpants

Anyone think WFT NA is worth $60? Still looking everywhere to buy her and Villager.

Damn, that's a really clean way of displaying them. Did you get the trinity before they were rare or did you pay an exorbitant amount for them?
I have paid MSRP for all of them so far. I had all of wave 1 preordered. I may have to pay a jacked price for a replacement meta knight now though.

Sora_N

Thanks Nintendo, I got 2 Metaknights and the paint suck so much on both of them lol.

If I open them I'll fix it I guess.

Also one of the boxes are peeling off at the corner of the bubble. Great job Best Buy. At least no damaged bubble I guess.

Harusame

Just received my Metaknight from FutureShop. The packaging is in perfect condition, Metaknight looks great and they did a great job with the shipping box as there was plenty of paper stuffing as to protect the Metaknight box.
oGmZ6wb.jpg

Top Bottom