• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

hupla

and im done till march!
AnhpkXZ.jpg

New fav <3

Weiss

Banned
mariotehplumber's twitter is hysterical. Pure, unfiltered nerd rage directed at gaf and threatening to buy up tons of amiibos.

and im done till march!

My Sonic, Megaman, and Meta Knight came from BB today. Am happy and surprised.

My MK's came in today!

Lookie what CP just dropped off. :O

So where did you guys get your's from and what condition were the packages in?

After replying to their initial reply (Best Buy), I got a refund. It's not a Mint Mega Man box, but it softens the blow.

So the refunded you the money and still allowed you to keep the figure?

beta_fuse

So my Meta Knight box from BB turned out to be fine but the paint job on his mask is pretty bad. Any idea if they will be selling these suckers at FS or BB this week so I can hand pick my own? That is assuming of course there isn't a lineup like Lucario.

tiijj

So my Meta Knight box from BB turned out to be fine but the paint job on his mask is pretty bad. Any idea if they will be selling these suckers at FS or BB this week so I can hand pick my own? That is assuming of course there isn't a lineup like Lucario.

I always thought that the mask has a weathered look to it.

i-Jest

So where did you guys get your's from and what condition were the packages in?

So the refunded you the money and still allowed you to keep the figure?

BB= Best Buy. One Meta Knight box was a little crushed the other other a little bent. Sonic and Megaman are perfect though.

I don't wanna tell you something wrong, but last time I had something sit like that for a couple of days my package was lost and it had to be replaced.

If this happens I'll be looking for a NIB NA Meta Knight. Ugh.

Anyone able to do that? I have every NA Amiibo NIB except for him willing to trade.

Draysoth

My Metaknight also had a bunch of squished plastic and a slight bend to the cardboard. Frustrating because I'm sure it will be impossible to get another at retail price. At least I inly need dedede and Ike to ship from failure shop to complete this wave!

CRA5H

Thank goodness I open mine to beautifully display. Too much stress worrying about packaging, or lack thereof, and dents/rips to the box. Plus it saves a ton of space and that means a happy girlfriend.

explodet

wheeew, my Mega Man shipped from Amazon.
When that hits I am DONE.

until those fuckers announce wave 5

EDIT: Damn it, it's shipping from BC

Fularu

Banned
Jesus at that huge picture, quote it please.

I'm QQing because the only wave 3 amiibo I'm missing is Meta Knight. While I do have one reserved for pickup by my mother on friday in Paris, I won't get it before next june QQ

i-Jest

My Ike and DDD will be coming from Amazon so I`m not worried about them anymore. I just need to get my hands on a Rosalina, preferably North American. Damn this shortage.

oneran

Well seems like i'm not alone with the botched shipping packaging from bestbuy, don't really care about it but the paint job on my metaknight is pretty bad as well.

Oh well what can you do!

Just cancelled my Rosalina amazon pre-oder. I'm suspecting they never have the figure in stock in the first place. Good thing is Rosalina from BB should be delivered to my place this week.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Have

Rosalina (currently on hold for RaidenXZ)
Rosalina (waiting on Amazon.ca to ship)
Meta Knight

Need

Lucario
Ike
King Dedede

Location: Toronto (specifically Scarborough). I don't want to ship anything because the cost to do so is stupid and would rather trade. I also have an extra MM n3DSXL console if someone wants that.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Have

Meta Knight

Need

Lucario
Ike
King Dedede

Location: Toronto (specifically Scarborough). I don't want to ship anything because the cost to do so is stupid and would rather trade. I also have an extra MM n3DSXL console if someone wants that.
Scarbros!

isny

napkin dispenser
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Thanks so much! I've had a run of bad luck.

Poor Build Toon Link
Marked up King Dedede
Cancelled Shulk
Damaged Majoras Mask LE
Lost Meta Knight

Ughhhh

I have a good Toon Link for cost plus shipping. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

GtwoK

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2015/02/16/nintendo-investor-meeting-amiibo-news-116-117/

One Run Limited Edition Amiibo, great... But I guess that's kinda what they all are anyway

I think you're missing the most important part...

#basediwata said:
Some Amiibo are selling out in NA/EU/AU and going for high prices on auction sites, something we did not expect. As for additional manufacturing, because it's difficult for us to continue shipping all types due to limits on production lots, delivery dates, and retail space, Amiibo that have quickly become scarce and those that are required for play in games will be considered for more production if there is demand from customers and retailers.

Hope 4 trinity? pls iwata

i-Jest

Have

Meta Knight

Need

Lucario
Ike
King Dedede

No Ike, DDD, or extra Lucario unfortunately. I'd be willing to meet in person to buy a Rosalina from you if your cool with that.

CRA5H

Anyone with a NIB NA Meta Knight that is willing to sell or trade for it?

Looks like my Future Shop package is lost. :/
Damn man, that's unacceptable. I remember last time a package was lost, the seller didn't take responsibility for it and said it becomes the shipper's responsibility once the shipping process begins. Hopefully your Metaknight finds it's way home.

Damn man, that's unacceptable. I remember last time a package was lost, the seller didn't take responsibility for it and said it becomes the shipper's responsibility once the shipping process begins. Hopefully your Metaknight finds it's way home.

It's Future Shop so hopefully they will do something. I doubt they have extra Meta Knights =\

Top Bottom