• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Wtf, my Amazon.ca Sonic and Mega Man are coming from the US.

Edit: Never mind, I read UPS as USPS for some reason. Why UPS though? :eek:

espher

Put me in the camp that got one significantly and one very slightly damaged Meta Knight from Best Buy.

This after they shipped me a damaged FFX-2 LE and shipped me an even MORE damaged replacement LE and I complained about the quality of their packaging/padding.

Goooood times. Fuck exclusives.

Mine is coming from BC rather than the usual Mississauga warehouse.

Not sure where mine's coming from, but it's shipping via Canada Post.

Put me in the camp that got one significantly and one very slightly damaged Meta Knight from Best Buy.

This after they shipped me a damaged FFX-2 LE and shipped me an even MORE damaged replacement LE and I complained about the quality of their packaging/padding.

Goooood times. Fuck exclusives.

Ugh. I'm telling you. Best Buy is falling apart right now when it comes to these exclusives. I'm suppose to get my Meta Knights tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

tiijj

Nope!

Did you buy three or were you just checking to see how many you could order?

I was just checking, I didn't buy any.

The drop down menu only go until 3 and if u have some on your cart, it wouldn't let you. It will only add a max of three. I tried this with around 10 stocks left.

Anyone willing to trade Majora's Mask Limited Editions?

Mine has a small rip on the mask cut out area. It really bugs me because I intended to keep it sealed. I bought the Digital Version of the game too.

So if you intend to open yours when it arrives I would love to trade. Kinda a long shot. I'll be willing to pay for the cost of you to ship it to me and obviously will pay to ship mine to you.

PM me if you're willing to do this

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Reserved a megaman in store for futureshop, confirmed, then got a call saying it sold.
I am never getting a megaman. I have 0 luck with this stuff.

GtwoK

Agggghhh. Amazon still hasnt shipped my Megaman or Sonic. Still no release date for Megaman either. Hopefully this reservation at FS I just put in goes through.

Anybody else getting a 404 when trying to access BB's Megaman and Sonic pages?

EDIT: Might as well try asking again because I am annoying and desperate: anybody with an NA Villager or WFT to trade? I have extras of every wave 3 amiibo I can trade (minus megaman and sonic... although if amazon actually ends up shipping those I'll have them too).

pls :(

REPORT FROM NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO WALMART...

Megaman on the shelf. There was about 6 there or so. No Sonics. I don't suspect they got him in yet. There was also Samus, Fox, and a Kirby for restocked figures.

I tried to reserve a Mega Man and Sonic at a Future Shop in my city. Just got an email saying only Sonic was able to reserved. Mega Man looks so much, so I wish Sonic was the one that wasn't reserved, in place of Mega Man. Their site still says in stock...

I also cannot reserve at Best Buy because their Sonic and Mega Man pages aren't working.

Also, Gold Mario at Wal-Mart is stupid. Hopefully they have plenty of pre-orders...

mdubs

Banned
REPORT FROM NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO WALMART...

Megaman on the shelf. There was about 6 there or so. No Sonics. I don't suspect they got him in yet. There was also Samus, Fox, and a Kirby for restocked figures.

Boy this mythical "Northwestern Ontario" city seems to have plenty of amiibos constantly ;)

Gold%20mario%20WM_zps8tcizlg8.jpg~original

So I don't get it. It shows the Gold Mario with the Mario Party game and talks about Easter. When's the Mario Party game suppose to be out? Is this the pack in that comes with it instead of the standard Mario? Cause that would SUCK to have to buy the game just for that amiibo.

Boy this mythical "Northwestern Ontario" city seems to have plenty of amiibos constantly ;)

Mythical? Should I be taking pics as proof? This afternoon all they had was that restock of figures I mentioned. But tonight they must have opened a case of Megaman. It's possible I guess that there's a case of Sonic there also and they didn't get to it, or at a glance, thought it was another case of Megaman. Dunnno.

What I think though. We've let Nintendo get us so worked up about quantities of these figures that we're losing touch with how easily they are to get when all is said and done.

Top Bottom