• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I'm just throwing this out here, but could'nt you flip the ribba shelves upside down and use that as a flat surface? I was thinking about doing that with mine

What the..why yes...yes you could. And...they'd no longer hang off the edge of the shelf.

WOW! Great idea.

Anyone willing to trade Majora's Mask Limited Editions?

Mine has a small rip on the mask cut out area. It really bugs me because I intended to keep it sealed. I bought the Digital Version of the game too.

So if you intend to open yours when it arrives I would love to trade. Kinda a long shot. I'll be willing to pay for the cost of you to ship it to me and obviously will pay to ship mine to you.

PM me if you're willing to do this

Quoting for new page

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yeah my son and I made some 5.8" rings out of construction paper and just placed one underneath each amiibo. A little more work, but it's cheaper then getting wood or a molding of some sort to fill the gap.
Home Depot used to give free off-cuts of wood that you could get them to cut to the size you wanted. I don't know if they still to this though.

My son's collection. Just over half the roster. He's going to run out of room.

amiibo-collection-2.jpg_zpsvoixnejf.gif

Kade

Today has been pretty good.

-Got Meta Knight and King Dedede on the way from Future Shop and Best Buy, respectively.

-A friend is going to sell me Ike for $15.

-Found these two while out for lunch:

The EB Games here (Guelph, ON) had quite a bit (Empty spot is thanks to me):

I think it's about time you stopped lying about it being your son's collection. You can lie to your wife but you can't lie to us. :p

Oh it's my son's. I have my own collection that I accumulated that my wife has had to put up with. I purged most of it though. Now I'm just down to Sideshow Muppet Bust, Palisade Muppet Figures, and the entire line of GI Joe Sigma 6 (MIB, Opened, and too many package variants to keep track of). And a few odds and ends.

Weiss

Banned
Lucked out big time today. Walmart had one Mega Man left and I snagged it.

They also had tons of Sonic (grabbed one as well), so if anybody has trouble finding him, there's tons of him in the Walmart in Niagara Falls.

mikelb7

Neo Member
My Meta Knight is lost :(

It's looking like Canada Post lost my Meta Knight also... was supposed to be delivered Monday and no status update since Saturday.

My rare amiibo story: Bought Marth at launch. Gave a friend a boxed Little Mac and Villager. Got the last Falcon/Pit in my city. Found a Shulk as a left-behind preorder completely randomly. The rareness/randomness/lack of information has been ridiculous and I find myself caring very little right now
Desperate for Ike, just found a Mega Man and can think of at least 10 others I'll try to get. Fuck me.

Renewed

Oh I missed Meta Knight... again. Who needs to go to doctor's appointments for injuries that keep you from work when you can sit on your arse all day F5ing for that sweet amiibrosia!?

I'm internally crying

Heads up for Toronto peeps: the ebgames across from eatons centre just got about 7 Megaman amiibos and about 20 Sonics.

Just got a Mega man myself.

beta_fuse

I think I'm gonna do it lol. I really want Rosalina but I don't want to pay $70 if I lose! I'll email him at least to see what's up or if he seems sketchy.

Weiss

Banned
So seems people are having a decent time finding Mega Man, and the Sonics are plentiful. Hope everyone here gets the ones they want.

Weiss

Banned
So what amiibos would be worth trading for Lucario? I know I won't get Marth or Villager, but I'm hoping that trading the two I got I can grab Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Pit, or Little Mac.

GtwoK

Anyone in need of a Sheik? :p I bought one from Walmart last week cause Amazon cancelled my order, but now they've reinstated the order. Not sure if I can return one to Walmart or not.

Ranger X

Yo there's 2 threads. One is the fifth. Can we kill this one here?

EDIT:

Nevermind, this one is discussion only for Canada and the other one trading only for Canada?? still ambiguous imo.

Both were on the same first NeoGAF page and I could post in both. I don't quite understand

The original thread was canadian gaming deals and discussion. So amiibo discussion was had because there really are no deals, some weren't happy that it was taking over the thread. So this thread was made and now they discuss other limited edition Nintendo products ;)

Ranger X

The original thread was canadian gaming deals and discussion. So amiibo discussion was had because there really are no deals, some weren't happy that it was taking over the thread. So this thread was made and now they discuss other limited edition Nintendo products ;)

waa, thanks. So to make things simple and less clutter in the forum, discussions goes here and trade/deals goes there as the title says. 2015's versions of simplicity I guess. lol

Really? Where? Seems to not be around my town.

Edit: They are not even appearing on FS and BB websites.

Most fs and bb got stock yesterday, then they were taken off there website today.

I'm assuming mega man and sonic are one big shipment then no more. Can't see why Nintendo would make third party characters common when they can't even keep there own characters stay in stock

Most fs and bb got stock yesterday, then they were taken off there website today.

I'm assuming mega man and sonic are one big shipment then no more. Can't see why Nintendo would make third party characters common when they can't even keep there own characters stay in stock

Would be nice if they left them up online to check stores stocks.

Top Bottom