• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Ryde3

I'll be in Toronto tommorow if anyone else wants to get on the Amiibo's that are on the right with no name. Mega Man & Sonic are at cost , the rest are cost + the shipping I paid.

Hey I'm in Toronto, I'd love Ike, Lucario and Megaman! or any just 1... I'm available after 4:30, 5.

If I was in Toronto I'd be all over that Ike but anyways your a true amiibro for doing this!!! :D

No kidding! I was trying to lie to myself saying I didn't want more, but who am I kidding. I'd LOVE a rare amiibo like Ike or Lucario, I got 8 so far.

My Rosalina order on Amazon got cancelled as well. Pretty sure Rosalina will be an amiibo that will allude me for the time being.
Or forever knowing Nintendo.

Riou

I'll be in Toronto tommorow if anyone else wants to get on the Amiibo's that are on the right with no name. Mega Man & Sonic are at cost , the rest are cost + the shipping I paid.

I would really just like Ike if his still available. I will be free to pick it up before 4pm. You are amazing for doing this haha.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
He is amazing indeed! Tomorrow is gonna be fun! I like meeting people.

Riou

No More Ike :(

2 DeDeDe, and a shit-ton of mega man and sonic

I see, then I'm good. I'm not interested in the other ones so I rather let the people who really want those specific amiibos to get them. Thanks anyways and I have to say it again, you are super awesome for helping other people out haha.

yeah they only ever seemed to have like 2 at a given time, it was a pain :lol

haha used to work at mcdonald's they usually come 2 at a time and replace them when they run out (1-2 weeks) with the next wave. Girlfriend still worked there at the time when these toys were out so i snagged a full set + the visor haha

Stage On

Man Amazon.ca has got to be the worst place to order your amiibo from. They seem to take longer then the rest to get stuff out, and that's if your lucky enough for them to actually ship your order instead of just canceling.

Man Amazon.ca has got to be the worst place to order your amiibo from. They seem to take longer then the rest to get stuff out, and that's if your lucky enough for them to actually ship your order instead of just canceling.

I've been 50/50 with them. Managed to get Falcon and Ike from them despite pre-ordering later but had Pit and Rosalina cancelled on me.

stolin

Today, I received Mega Man, Sonic and Ike (ordered December 13th), all the pre-orders that I've placed have come through via Amazon.ca. Compared to this thread they seem to be about a week behind, but maybe that's just the free shipping since they were bundled with other items.

jholmes

haha used to work at mcdonald's they usually come 2 at a time and replace them when they run out (1-2 weeks) with the next wave. Girlfriend still worked there at the time when these toys were out so i snagged a full set + the visor haha

That visor was like Diddy Kong amiibos. You're excited they have something but of course it's something you'd never buy anyway.

Fularu

Banned
I've had 0 issues with Amazon.

On the other hand, BB shipped my MM n3DS xl in a cardboard enveloppe, the same one they use for 3DS games

WTF

also can't grab Meta Knight since I'm either sleeping or at the gym when they're up :(

mdubs

Banned
I've had 0 issues with Amazon.

On the other hand, BB shipped my MM n3DS xl in a cardboard enveloppe, the same one they use for 3DS games

WTF

also can't grab Meta Knight since I'm either sleeping or at the gym when they're up :(

They did the same with mine, but it came perfectly fine so I really can't complain

I've got an extra Rosalina and Fox that I'm looking to trade for a King Dedede and a Shulk or Meta Knight. If anyone is interested, PM me (BTW I'm in Vancouver).

Clov

My Rosalina hasn't been canceled by Amazon.ca yet. Maybe I'll luck out!

Edit: Never mind, I just missed the e-mail. I'm going to bed, I'm too tired for this. Looks like I'll be waiting for that Mario Party Rosalina instead!

mugwhump

Woohoo, got my sheik from amazon today and they said megaman should be here on the 27th! Preordered on Dec 31. I was worrying I'd never get them :D

wait why am I buying these things

Woohoo, got my sheik from amazon today and they said megaman should be here on the 27th! Preordered on Dec 31. I was worrying I'd never get them :D

wait why am I buying these things

It feels sooooooo good to be rid of them haha. I've never had a case of buyers guilt as strong as with amiibos. At least when I sunk $100 into Skylanders I got a decent game out of it

levyjl1988

Banned
Amazon.ca just shipped my Sonic and Megaman. I should begetting it today and amazon.de just shipped my Shulk and Metaknight.

Now all is left is Marth.

Hedgey

g3EsE.jpg

There really are some perks living in Japan. Just pulled these off the shelf today.
Selling the other Shulk + Sonic and Megaman in my Amiibo Canada Group on FB. Please PM for details.

EDIT: Also taking pre-orders for wave 4 Japan amiibos

isny

napkin dispenser
There really are some perks living in Japan. Just pulled these off the shelf today.
Selling the other Shulk + Sonic and Megaman in my Amiibo Canada Group on FB. Please PM for details.

EDIT: Also taking pre-orders for wave 4 Japan amiibos

Wow, real Amiibro right here. Awesome dude!

Ok so all the damage from yesterday has been resolved today.

Our Wal-mart here got Sonic in (as well as a restock of the commons...Nintendo...why so many Peaches?). So I was able to hand pick replacements for both Sonic and Megaman for the ones that came all banged up from FS yesterday.

The Meta Knight with the curved card I was able to take the bend out of enough to be ok with keeping it as a carded figure.

I still have that package from Amazon coming in. One Sonic, one Megaman, and my Game Of Thrones Season 4 Blu-ray. Now I was going to keep that but I was pretty certain the Sonic and Megaman would be all banged up from being shipped with the Blu-ray set. So I was in a predicament until I saw this at Wal-Mart...

53363-0088392945713.jpg

!!! A Funko Mini of Joffrey? Yeah...I'll take that instead. And now I have motivation to start up a Funko Mini GoT collection. Good news about these? They blind boxes. Opening them up is the ONLY option if you want to know what you got. So this...will be a collection that's a little less stressful. And...they're just too darn cool. So I'll just refuse delivery of my Amazon package and be done with Wave 3 headaches.

I mean...look at this little guy!!!

Joffrey_zpsoao1wrke.jpg

lionpants

Ok so all the damage from yesterday has been resolved today.

Our Wal-mart here got Sonic in (as well as a restock of the commons...Nintendo...why so many Peaches?). So I was able to hand pick replacements for both Sonic and Megaman for the ones that came all banged up from FS yesterday.

The Meta Knight with the curved card I was able to take the bend out of enough to be ok with keeping it as a carded figure.

I still have that package from Amazon coming in. One Sonic, one Megaman, and my Game Of Thrones Season 4 Blu-ray. Now I was going to keep that but I was pretty certain the Sonic and Megaman would be all banged up from being shipped with the Blu-ray set. So I was in a predicament until I saw this at Wal-Mart...

!!! A Funko Mini of Joffrey? Yeah...I'll take that instead. And now I have motivation to start up a Funko Mini GoT collection. Good news about these? They blind boxes. Opening them up is the ONLY option if you want to know what you got. So this...will be a collection that's a little less stressful. And...they're just too darn cool. So I'll just refuse delivery of my Amazon package and be done with Wave 3 headaches.

I mean...look at this little guy!!!
Nice. I have all the GoT Funko Pops released so far. Minis might be cool.

Nice. I have all the GoT Funko Pops released so far. Minis might be cool.

I haven't picked up wave 3 yet. I started to get discouraged when I seen all the variants they were releasing. So I'm not sure if I'll continue with the regular series, or get rid of the first 2 waves and just go for the Minis instead. It is a HUGE relief not having to worry about packaging.

isny

napkin dispenser
Ike, Sonic and Mega Man from Amazon.ca just showed up!

I have an extra Toon Link BTW for anyone who may have trouble finding one.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Game Mania (Keele & Bloor, Toronto) just posted this photo of their new stock this morning. If you're having trouble finding Sonic, or Mega Man, now's your chance.

j0xV7pK.jpg

Aerocia

Well AMAZON.ca cancelled my Rosalina, if it happened to you complain to Customer Service and at least you'll get a 10.00 promo credit...

lol how do you do this? I'm never good at these things. All I ever get is an apology. :p

Edit:

Just tried. Only got $5 haha.

lol how do you do this? I'm never good at these things. All I ever get is an apology. :p

Never...accept...just...the apology. Make a stink. Let them know that you passed on other opportunities to get it from other vendors because you trusted Amazon would come through for you. Then just point them to some of the 3rd party sellers and what they are charging for her now.

Let me know how you make out.

Aerocia

Never...accept...just...the apology. Make a stink. Let them know that you passed on other opportunities to get it from other vendors because you trusted Amazon would come through for you. Then just point them to some of the 3rd party sellers and what they are charging for her now.

Let me know how you make out.

Oh, damn.. so that's how it's done.

Teach me your ways. :eek:

Top Bottom