• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
What is Tsilon? Do I have to complete this game to get the Halo code?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460186

If you need an invite to the site then PM me the email address you want to sign up with and I'll send you one. I have no idea if they've fixed the invite system or if invites are sent in a reasonable timeframe. Otherwise you have to figure out how to join and I have no idea on that any more.

Oh yeah, once you do join then start entering the daily answers (almost always in spoiler tags so they're easy to spot) from the GAF thread starting on page 70 until now and you'll fly through the first bunch of levels.

Geeze, I have Halo 4 pre-ordered for 29.99 and 39.99 already, I'm eligible for another 20 dollar off code and now there is this futureshop code?

They should just let me stack all the codes and pay me to take the game from them

isny

napkin dispenser
Geeze, I have Halo 4 pre-ordered for 29.99 and 39.99 already, I'm eligible for another 20 dollar off code and now there is this futureshop code?

They should just let me stack all the codes and pay me to take the game from them

Or they should pay you to take the game.

DD-11

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460186

If you need an invite to the site then PM me the email address you want to sign up with and I'll send you one. I have no idea if they've fixed the invite system or if invites are sent in a reasonable timeframe. Otherwise you have to figure out how to join and I have no idea on that any more.

Oh yeah, once you do join then start entering the daily answers (almost always in spoiler tags so they're easy to spot) from the GAF thread starting on page 70 until now and you'll fly through the first bunch of levels.

Great, thanks. So I answered a bunch of questions, and am on level 10 now. How does one get the code?

EDIT: refresh the domain. Thanks just the same.

Fou-Lu

$22 shipped for a game that's not even out yet is rather hilarious. Certainly changed my mind from "Maybe I'll get Halo 4 if people don't hate what it does to the story and the multiplayer." to "BUY NOW!"

Cake Boss

Banned
Ahh WTF I can't pre order the English edition because I am in Quebec, I am only just across the bridge from Ottawa, can I pre order it online then pick it up on launch day or does it have to be shipped?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
If someone wants a Halo 4 $20-off tsilon code to stack with the FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT code then PM me. I'll edit this post once the code is gone.

EDIT: Gone to Cake Boss.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Dangit, I used my tsilon code earlier. Wish you could apply them to older orders. Does anyone have an extra?

RS4-

Apparently FS is saying they won't let you stack the codes, no idea whats going on. Not that that matters to me because mine don't even work lol.

isny

napkin dispenser
lol

No, I got it. I'm just surprised they clamped down on it. lol

(Although, I'm still wondering how The Bay ships their stuff out... Canada Post?)

It's the Bay, it's probably by Native American messenger. When he comes to the door you have to tip him with a point blanket.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, mine shipped out already from CP.
Ah, cool. Now the question is if I need some 18 dollar pillows. Probably not. lol

It's the Bay, it's probably by Native American messenger. When he comes to the door you have to tip him with a point blanket.
I remember there was a name for fur trappers that the French used but I can't remember what they were called. 8th grade Canadian history fail. lol

i-Lo

Edit: Looks like first code still works. Got any extra codes for the second one? I am pre ordering one right now. Any and all help would be MOST welcome.

Mr. F

Banned
Thanks for the heads up on that Halo 4 deal guys. Buying it for a friend (no interest in Halo, personally) but glad to now be aware of tsilon for future deals.

zroid

Banned
Thanks for the heads up on that Halo 4 deal guys. Buying it for a friend (no interest in Halo, personally) but glad to now be aware of tsilon for future deals.

it's kind of beautifully ironic that you didn't know about tsilon before, haha

for reasons that... if you don't understand yet, you probably will soon.

Mr. F

Banned
it's kind of beautifully ironic that you didn't know about tsilon before, haha

for reasons that... if you don't understand yet, you probably will soon.

Ominous. But yeah, been broke for a while so deal sites and online purchasing in general has been kind of in the back of my head haha.

It seems like a cool site, except for the fact that I don't know how to answer daily questions; no text field or multiple choices, and when I click the question box it triggers the regular test questions below it. Website glitch I guess.

i-Lo

I've got a $20 off Halo 4 tsilon code, anyone want it?

Publicly thanking you for your generosity. Just completed the pre-order. I was going to wait for a price drop but if I were to do so for the price I just preordered, I have no doubt it'd be at least 6 months if not more.

So once again, you have my gratitude.

Firestorm

Ominous. But yeah, been broke for a while so deal sites and online purchasing in general has been kind of in the back of my head haha.

It seems like a cool site, except for the fact that I don't know how to answer daily questions; no text field or multiple choices, and when I click the question box it triggers the regular test questions below it. Website glitch I guess.
text bar up at the top and then press enter

Publicly thanking you for your generosity. Just completed the pre-order. I was going to wait for a price drop but if I were to do so for the price I just preordered, I have no doubt it'd be at least 6 months if not more.

So once again, you have my gratitude.
No problem.

I feel like I should publicly thank DJ_Lae who gave me a code earlier today. CGD is a great bunch of duders

I'm not in a rush to buy Halo 4, so the first person to quote, then PM me can have my $20 code. I'll probably reply within an hour or so since I'm leaving work now.

Does anyone have any spare Tsilon Halo codes kicking around? It'll be the first console game I've purchased in over a year.

Edit: Ha. Just missed that one.

Mupod

Signed up on Tsilon and used the $20 code along with the other one. $20 halo 4, this is too funny.

Site's pretty amusing as well. Although whoever thinks he's smart by making 235235 questions about Battletoads Game Boy...

Fou-Lu

Bought Halo 4 for 20 bucks using those codes. Cant believe you can get it for so cheap. How fast does futureshop usually ship?

Almost every game I've ever pre-ordered from them shipped late, but then they give you a coupon for the trouble. Problem is these coupons don't like to work. Still once they ship you'll have it in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom