• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that REALLY sucks. There are 4 Vita games releasing on the 30th that I'm interested in getting and I'm was expecting at least 2 of them to have trade-in deals. :/

Well Ragnarok won't be out until the 6th anyway, but it's not even listed on the FS site.

I almost bit on the memory foam pillows FS had on sale earlier in the week, but held off. Glad I did.

Damn, just bought the pillows. Fucking 7 bucks each? Even if they are the worst pillows ever created it will be impossible not to get 7 bucks worth of enjoyment out of them.

Cheerilee

Random deal for anyone who needs new pillows. (Not boobs)

Two pack of Fieldcrest Luxury pillows at The Bay instore and online. Regular $39.99 on sale for $11.99.

http://www.thebay.com/eng/home-2_Pack_of_Pillows-thebay/234211

Last time I bought pillows, I found the "hypoallergenic fill [which] promotes proper head and shoulder alignment" to be really annoying, and I couldn't sleep on it at all, so I'm just going to make my own old-fashioned crumbled-sponge-filled pillow (soon as I get around to it).

The fabric costs almost nothing, and you can get the sponge from any old couch. And the sewing-skill requirements for making a pillow are almost nonexistent.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm guessing you can't add a coupon to an existing order? They aren't selling the Halo 4 LE anymore and getting the base game for 22 bucks makes getting the LE for 80 bucks insane. lol

RS4-

I'm guessing you can't add a coupon to an existing order? They aren't selling the Halo 4 LE anymore and getting the base game for 22 bucks makes getting the LE for 80 bucks insane. lol

I would've liked the LE if it had more stuff but...yeah, I mean, I don't think I'd play H4 that long to put the maps to any use. The steel book is nice though.

Nothing for me next week, I think I have the ZOE CE pre'd and no 100% date for Ragnarok Odyssey, not to mention that FS might not even carry it. So I don't see a trade in deal going for that :(

djblue89

I live in Quebec and I called FS because I have a English pre-order right now and he told me that it will probably ship because the order has already been made.

Giard

I live in Quebec and I called FS because I have a English pre-order right now and he told me that it will probably ship because the order has already been made.

Yeah, same here. Although if I could, I would cancel it to get Halo 4 for 19.99 instead.

Deadly

How did you do that? Was it because you already had the pre-order before the restriction was put?

lupinko

I didn't really want to make a new thread about it, so I'll just ask fellow CanadaGAF, should I go with a wired 360 controller for PC or wireless? I have some best buy coupons and I'm looking at the wireless pad for PC, though I already have 2 360 wireless pads, but with the the wireless adapter I think you can have up to 4 360 controllers (that would be good for emulators and stuff in case it happens).

Or just go wired since wired > wireless for serious gaming.

One of my 360 pads has the switchable dpad also.

Now before we continue, yes I know about 3rd party wireless dongles, using a PS3 controller with drivers, etc., etc., but I'm not looking for those and am just asking about the above only.

I don't have anything else in mind to buy right now and the coupons will expire soon, so that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom