• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
FS has an online sale this weekend. 10% off pre-orders.

Blops Vita becomes $26 with tsilon code.
No, it would be $35-36 (depending on when they take the 10% off).

EDIT: Oh yeah, both of my CoD tsilon codes are available. PM me if you want either the $20 off one for 360/PS3/PC or the $10 off one for the Vita version.

btkadams

did they run out of the tsilon codes? i haven't had a chance to login yet and can't until tonight :( i was interested in a ps3 code as well as a vita code.

Fuzzy

did they run out of the tsilon codes? i haven't had a chance to login yet and can't until tonight :( i was interested in a ps3 code as well as a vita code.
They said there would be a lot of them but they've said that in the past and had codes run out in an hour so I have no idea. It doesn't say they're depleted on the site but that doesn't mean anything either. :lol

zroid

Banned
Still got a Declassified code too if anyone wants it. It only brings the price down to what it should have been anyway so I dunno.

frequency

I do not know if anyone still needs one but I have a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PS3/PC/Xbox $20 off code to be used at Future Shop (online).

This is going to be a little bit annoying but... I want to do this for people who don't/can't check NeoGAF that often so it gives them a chance too. I often miss out on giveaways because I am not always available or quickest.

I have chosen a number between 1 and 100. One of the people that send me a private message with the number closest to the one I'm thinking of will be randomly chosen to get the code.

I will stop accepting entries at 10:00 PM central time.

Sorry if this is annoying. I just want everyone to have a chance.

The code went to fna84 with a guess of 76.

EDIT:
For people unfamiliar with Tsilon.ca, here are instructions on how to use the code
IF IT IS USED WITH A RETAILER:
You may use this code online at our exclusive Canadian retail partner, Futureshop.ca. Input this code in the payments options section on checkout as a promotional code. A reminder that your code will NOT work with in-store pickups, as it is ONLY for online delivery. In the event that your code DOES work with in-store pickups, do NOT choose this option. Doing so will result in sever consequences for any disobeying member.

the3ye

Teyr6.png

Ramblin

Banned
I do not know if anyone still needs one but I have a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PS3/PC/Xbox $20 off code to be used at Future Shop (online).

This is going to be a little bit annoying but... I want to do this for people who don't/can't check NeoGAF that often so it gives them a chance too. I often miss out on giveaways because I am not always available or quickest.

I have chosen a number between 1 and 100. One of the people that send me a private message with the number closest to the one I'm thinking of will be randomly chosen to get the code.

I will stop accepting entries at 10:00 PM central time.

Sorry if this is annoying. I just want everyone to have a chance.

The code went to fna84 with a guess of 76.

EDIT:
For people unfamiliar with Tsilon.ca, here are instructions on how to use the code

Did many people pick 77? Would that have won? Just say no so I don't kick myself.

Hey guys, I pretty much decided against getting BLOPS 2, so I have the following tsilon codes to give away:

$20 off BLOPS2 360/PS3/PC

$10 off BLOPS2 Vita

Just quote the one that you want, and the first to do so will get the code.

soultron

Banned
Hey guys, I pretty much decided against getting BLOPS 2, so I have the following tsilon codes to give away:

$20 off BLOPS2 360/PS3/PC

$10 off BLOPS2 Vita

Just quote the one that you want, and the first to do so will get the code.
Can I take the BLOPS console/pc code? Thanks!

Vamphuntr

poor Declassified code, nobody wants it ;-;

That Nihilistic special touch...

:p

I wonder if there will be a deal for the Complete version of Saint Rows 3 coming this week. I never got the game in the first place because I was busy with other games but now I'm tempted by the full package since it has all of the DLC. Just don't feel like getting it for 50$.

Mr. F

Banned
Giving away my BLOPS codes, PM if interested and I'll send it over when I get home this evening.

Edit; both claimed.

KarmaCow

What's up with Amazon.ca and Paper Mario for the 3DS? It's $10 cheaper than anywhere else but the page for it seems so barren, not even the boxart is there. Layton also doesn't have the boxart but it's $5 more expensive than most places.

Even Etrian Odyssey 4 has more details on it's page. Weird.

Mikey Jr.

Anyone else feel the WiiU won't be that supply constrained come Christmas?

I feel lie cancelling my pre-order, and just waiting till Xmas and see how the system is. Still on the fence with it.

Mr. F

Banned

I feel lie cancelling my pre-order, and just waiting till Xmas and see how the system is. Still on the fence with it.

It's hard to get a feel for the hype (or lack thereof) and awareness for the Wii U outside the bubble of message boards. A couple weeks out I would have assumed their marketing would have been a lot more...in your face, I haven't seen anything for it really.

Fuzzy

Is the trade 1 for Layton still available?
No.

If you're really not that sure then just keep your preorder and don't open it. If you end up wanting it then you already have it and if you don't then you can return it within 30 days.

Pharros

Random question that definitely varies, but what is the usual length from order to delivery from Bestbuy? To be even more specific I live in Newfoundland, but I'm just looking for estimates here.

Random question that definitely varies, but what is the usual length from order to delivery from Bestbuy? To be even more specific I live in Newfoundland, but I'm just looking for estimates here.

Did you already place an order or do you want to?

If you have already done so, I'm sure you can check out through your tracking number. If you want to place an order, they usually are around 3-7 business days for ready to ship orders in Ontario. Could be different for NL.

From BestBuy Canada
If I order today, when can I expect to receive my in-stock products?

To receive an instant estimate of the shipping time for in-stock products, simply add products into your cart and enter your postal code into the shipping tool. An estimate of how long it should take to ship the product will appear.

The shipping tool also takes into account the Order Processing Time. This is the length of time it takes to verify credit, as well as locate and package your order for shipment. If the merchandise is in stock, your order should leave our warehouse within 1-2 days. Please allow up to two additional days for credit verification.

Please note: The estimated shipping tool does not apply to Scheduled Delivery items such as large-screen televisions.

Pharros

Did you already place an order or do you want to?

If you have already done so, I'm sure you can check out through your tracking number. If you want to place an order, they usually are around 3-7 business days for ready to ship orders in Ontario. Could be different for NL.

From BestBuy Canada

Planning to order, and brilliant. I feel dumb for not seeing that. Thank you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom