• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I'm incredibly frustrated that Game of Thrones season 1 still hasn't had much of deal in the 9 or so months since it released. Honestly the release day deals were probably still the best, and they weren't great. Amazon.com's was the best at $34.99 -- I would have bit on that except for the damned shipping cost.

I really thought at least on boxing day we would get something.

No, it doesn't even have the blurred out "add to cart" button and it says reserving in store has been disabled till Jan 4th, so forget ordering one unless they get more stock before the sale ends.
I don't get what you're saying. The web-only boxing day sale doesn't begin until 8pm. At 8pm you'll be able to buy things.

iphys

I don't get what you're saying. The web-only boxing day sale doesn't begin until 8pm. At 8pm you'll be able to buy things.

You can preview the sale right now. If an item is in stock it has a faint "add to cart" button you can't click yet. If not it has a "sold out" button. The MK7 bundle is "sold out," and there's no way to reserve in store or even check whether your local store has it in stock because they've disabled those features till Jan 4th.

CSampson

I was looking for 360, my bad for not specifying. Amazon.ca has ps3 for 39 but 360 remains 60$.

Can a Canadian use amazon.com for vid games? IIRC hasnt worked for me for years.

I'm slowly working my way through the payment process now but its soooo slow. Must resist urge to hammer F5.

Edit: Bah I entered all my credit card info and hit next and I got kicked out...........

Alright I was at Walmart today and saw some stuff.

3DS:

Formula 1 2011 $10
Nano Assault $10
Thor $10
Nikoli's Pencil Puzzle $10
Rayman 3D $15
Monster 4x4 3D $15 (both this and Rayman were stickered at $24 something, but I only checked Rayman at the cash and it was $15, so this should be also)

Wii:

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $10
Overlord: Dark Legend $10

zroid

Banned
oh fuck off

out of the queue and submitted my order, then ERROR

edit: looks like it let me bypass the queue when I tried again. thank god.

iphys

Would it be safe to queue from two browsers at the same time, in case one attempt fails? I'm still at 46% and losing hope.

You can preview the sale right now. If an item is in stock it has a faint "add to cart" button you can't click yet. If not it has a "sold out" button. The MK7 bundle is "sold out," and there's no way to reserve in store or even check whether your local store has it in stock because they've disabled those features till Jan 4th.
ahh you're referring to that specific product. I thought you meant generally.

iphys

Can't even submit an order, keeps saying error. Tried 2 times already

FS or BB? I'm sure it's the same buggy code either way, but I've been stuck at 46% in the BB queue since almost the beginning, and I don't believe their "just hang tight" lie.

Omzz

FS or BB? I'm sure it's the same buggy code either way, but I've been stuck at 46% in the BB queue since almost the beginning, and I don't believe their "just hang tight" lie.

FINALLY got it to go through after trying 5 times. I've never had luck with boxing day online sales, guess this year was meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom