• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikodan

It's weird that walmart's sale has begun but the 3DS XL's price hasn't come down like advertised :p

Unless I'm looking at the wrong place?

DJ_Lae

Huh, great deal. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have the PC version (unplayed) and wasn't building a new computer in January.

Actually, the collector in me wants to buy it anyway.

zroid

Banned
For you guys who were thinking about that $59.99 500GB WD Blue, TigerDirect has a WD Black for the same price

EDIT: it's actually $74.99 with a $15 MIR. :\

B-Dex

FYI FASTCARD is having problems today don't buy any gift cards. Futureshop sold me over 200$ worth of useless cardboard plastic unactivated and won't refund me. Told me I have to deal with each company the cards are for separately..... Nevermind their system approved and "activated" each card.

They won't even try to re-activate the cards for me.

iphys

SDM is doing a regular bonus redemption on the 27th and 28th: 50,000 points for $100, 95,000 points for $200, so I guess there really is no mega redemption happening this year. Boo! They're clearing out the Wii for $100 on the 26th and 27th, but other than that, next to nothing is on sale. I'd sooner save my points to do a regular redemption for something that's on sale, like one of those 250 GB PS3 systems that's $70 off on the 29th.

TheExodu5

Banned
How could it be too slow when it's the same speed(5400rpm)?

Head parking. Energy saving feature that puts the drive to sleep more often than it should. The tutorials in Disgaea 4 were completely broken because of this, and characters took a noticeable amount of time to load in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You using Google HQ's US address? I read in the other thread they wanted people to verify it now
Nah used a random Wal-Mart in Minnesota. Google WANTS people to use their address as a fake for those outside of the US? I don't know how they'd even be able to tell it's been used. Not quite sure I follow. Also it's in Cali, and I didn't want to get involved with the hooplah involving digital content taxing there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nah used a random Wal-Mart in Minnesota. Google WANTS people to use their address as a fake for those outside of the US? I don't know how they'd even be able to tell it's been used. Not quite sure I follow. Also it's in Cali, and I didn't want to get involved with the hooplah involving digital content taxing there.
Google doesn't want it I'm sure, but people used it and it worked so a bunch of us were using it. Guess I'll try random Delaware address next time

zroid

Banned
BB and FS sites are live again for viewing

Ah, apparently the MK7 3DS XL is also $150. Well that's a pretty great deal.

btkadams

i'm really tempted with the playstation display. does anyone in here have one? worth it? i would be mostly using it as a second monitor.

zroid

Banned
Yeah looks like my Best Buy boxing day is just Deathly Hallows pts 1 and 2, plus Thunderball

no games or electronics this time

isny

napkin dispenser
So just browsed both BB and FS. Looks like my initial assessment was right, nothing for me besides maybe Indy.

krae_man

Man no deals on the latest Futurama, Family Guy or Simpsons seasons. I found American Dad Volume 7 for $15 on Amazon.ca so at least I found one of them cheap.

Hopefully I can snag one of those controllers and a memory without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom