• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

frequency

You should just dispute first, 4 weeks is pretty long and no real company should be taking that long. This isn't even eBay so there's no excuse for that, guess they are just badly run.

We just called one last time to check and got the same story about how it's being processed or whatever and it's super hard for them to do because PayPal is a third party.

I've used PayPal a lot and have been refunded without issue before. This is 100% a Cineplex issue. It's really not that hard. We're just going to dispute the charges.

ohlawd

after the Feb and March rush of games, I might go digital only for my handhelds. Might even fill out the 32 gig cards in both my 3DS and Vita!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Might even fill out the 32 gig cards in my Vita!

uZIHVOE.gif

You won't have to try very hard.

Not sure if this is new or already known, or specific to my area but all the Vita games at Shoppers Drug Mart had the red sticker on for $19.99. I grabbed Little Big Planet, but there were about a dozen other titles there too. Seems quite a bit cheaper than other places online or retail for new Vita games.

Guitarmy

Banned
For those wanting a vita, from RFD:

At costco Vita on clearance only the walking dead version with 4 GB card. 149.97. South etobicoke location.

stix zadinia

Neo Member
Anyone that ordered a PS4 from the source today get their order verified yet? Ordered mine around 1145 and still nothing. Hoping they didnt sell out or something..

Lexxism

For those wanting a vita, from RFD:

At costco Vita on clearance only the walking dead version with 4 GB card. 149.97. South etobicoke location.

Interesting. Too bad I don't have a membership card and I want to use my gift card on FS. I guess I'll wait when FS do their sale.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Almost bought one, but there's nothing I want to play right now anyway, I can probably hold off until Destiny or something.

stix zadinia

Neo Member
Still without verification from the source. Got an order confirmation but no shipping or order verification info yet. Ughhh better have gotten one

Fularu

Banned
Who are you kidding here? Are you saying that it costs them $15 EACH? Not entirely, no. If that's the case then music and video industry would go bankrupt.

You don't have to go through the manufacturer for DVD and Audio CDs. When you want to print a PS3 or 360 disc, you have to order them through either Sony or MS and they won't charge you a penny for it (but a lot more :p)

Top Bottom