• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Did Amazon remove Persona Q from the discount offer? The game page no longer mentions it.

Is this relevant? Here are the pre-order bonuses (for now LE might be coming) for Persona Ultimax:

Bp0JIsOCQAApk1z.jpg:large

Ugh, I was on the fence about buying that white PS4 Destiny bundle... I said fuck it, and just went to order it...

...and it's now $499....

Great... I guess I'll pass for now.

lol, the Amazon deal just keeps getting worse and worse. I regret not getting in yesterday morning.

Haha yeah.

However, some parts of it are still great. For example, looks like you could get the following right now for $50.99 minus another 15%:

Uncharted 4
Dead Island 2
Bloodborne
Rainbow 6
The Evil Within

I can confirm that the total currently comes to $42 each before tax. for those games (if you get three or more). Not as good as yesterday, but still great.

This has been an incredibly good E3 for deals in light of the doom and gloom associated with the recent price hikes.

This was probably the craziest deal. I still can't believe they haven't cancelled it on me.
k2e8UeY.jpg

For Amazon, 3DS is mostly updated, but it would be nice to have an actual discount on Persona Q and not have Fantasy Life be $60. On Vita, Senran Kagura, P4Dancing, Tales of Hearts R, Project Diva f 2nd, and Oreshika are missing. On FS and BB, they pretty much need any kind of update period.

Yeah, it's still up and legit on mine too. I'm going to have to find someone who wants the game when it comes out next year as I doubt I'll get a PS4, but man, what a deal.

How in the world did I miss on this deal :(

I was here posting quite late last night. It isn't up anymore. $150 edition for $20 is a no brainer steal.

Ugh, I was on the fence about buying that white PS4 Destiny bundle... I said fuck it, and just went to order it...

...and it's now $499....

Great... I guess I'll pass for now.

Buy first think later buddy. I did place an order and I'm not sure if I still want the white one because already have a black at the moment.

I will let you know if I decide to cancel it, I live in Montreal by the way.

Ventara

Haha yeah.

However, some parts of it are still great. For example, looks like you could get the following right now for $50.99 minus another 15%:

Uncharted 4
Dead Island 2
Bloodborne
Rainbow 6

I can confirm that the total currently comes to $42 each before tax. for those games (if you get three or more). Not as good as yesterday, but still great.

True. I'll probably still put in an order for some must play niche games not available on BB/FS. And maybe Uncharted 4. Don't know when I'll get a PS4.

FrsDvl

glad BestBuy updated their 3DS section. No Harvest Moon though :( Guess Story of Seasons will have to do, wanted to get both!

Sealtest

Can't believe Amazon.ca beat every other retailer to putting up the gamecube controller+ adapter and even then they put in the wrong price.

ohlawd

what's the price supposed to be?

i noticed that zelda wii u is up on BB.. that won't be part of the e3 pre-order sale?

the adapter at 20 and each controller at 30. That's in USD tho. Add in Canada tax of 5 or 10.

Just wait until they finish putting everything up and applying the deal.

Yasumi

Banned
Is there anyway to sort this way by recently added?

It's completely pointless sorting this by popularity; the stuff at the top will always lead. Such a pain in the ass to navigate.
Sorting by release date should do it. Anything recently announced without a firm release should have a December 31st date.

krae_man

Okay after pulling out my calculator. Uncharted 3, Bloodborne, and LBP3 are all $7 cheaper on Amazon.ca.

Sacred 3 is $2 cheaper.

This is so complicated :lol

It was active for 45 minutes or so, fixed at 1:30am.

I don't want to rub salt in the wound but it was for 15, they messed up the zero, lol

Shit, I was right here browsing GAF and posting in this thread too. Completely missed it.

Okay after pulling out my calculator. Uncharted 3, Bloodborne, and LBP3 are all $7 cheaper on Amazon.ca.

Sacred 3 is $2 cheaper.

This is so complicated :lol

lol, I know, right? Are we trying to preorder games or are we in math class?

Hahaha

Lexxism

Zelda U and Story of Season are now listed but no discount yet. Probably they will fix that tomorrow

edit: BB needs to change the placeholder price for Type-0 :/

Top Bottom