• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

firehawk12

Subete no aware
they didn't run out last year.
last E3 i cancelled my pre-order and re-did it all on the last day of the promo to make it easier to cancel portions if needed. nothing was oos.
They did. I distinctly remember Project X Zone and Dragon's Crown being gone really quickly. If you only care about big games, then yeah, you're right.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Yeah, I have the same order. That deal would be amazing even if it were just the game.
I still expect them to cancel the order at some point, though. It doesn't ship for months, so they have plenty of time.

I'm not sure what you mean? 127 dollars for just the game would not be a good deal, so I must be missing something?

Yasumi

Banned
Do you mean What's New? I see Story of Seasons at least!
Just for example,
From the homepage, go to the products tab, then the video games section. Next, select which console you want to see games for. It should take you to a page of games with the sort option defaulted to "best match". You want to change that to "Newest", that'll show you everything that's been recently added.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just for example,
From the homepage, go to the products tab, then the video games section. Next, select which console you want to see games for. It should take you to a page of games with the sort option defaulted to "best match". You want to change that to "Newest", that'll show you everything that's been recently added.
Ahhhh, I see that now too. Hope they update this stuff tomorrow!

Anth0ny

They did. I distinctly remember Project X Zone and Dragon's Crown being gone really quickly. If you only care about big games, then yeah, you're right.

The Last of Us too, I think. Maybe Animal Crossing?

I think games that are coming out very soon after the show tend to sell out. As far as I know... this Summer is a barren wasteland, so there shouldn't be a problem.

4E3dElc.png

It's late.

big_z

http://i.imgur.com/4E3dElc.png[IMG]

It's late.[/QUOTE]

the reward points will likely make up for the savings youd get with amazon. personally im going with best buy or futureshop simply because I can easily return anything that turns out poo. plus amazon shipping times have been kinda poor from previous experience.

Jinto

This is the first time I've been involved with the E3 deals. Is it always this confusing?

I made 1 big order for like 22 games at BB a couple of nights ago. Waiting on games that haven't been added yet. Now some of them have been added, but don't qualify. Some are cheaper at Amazon than BB and vice versa. I just wanna be able to order all my games at once at one place.

Sealtest

Well i'm at $889 total before adding whatever the ammount will be for the WII U gamecube controller+ adapter, I think i might've overdid it this year.

ohlawd

there's no way some of these Wii U games will be 65. If MSRP turns out to be 40 or even 45, I won't be saving shit. And if that's the case I'll just run to the store to buy them.

oh hey nice FS has PQ's premium. No discount but better than dealing with Amazon.

zroid

Banned
there's no way some of these Wii U games will be 65. If MSRP turns out to be 40 or even 45, I won't be saving shit. And if that's the case I'll just run to the store to buy them.

I placed a single order containing Captain Toad, Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Kirby's Rainbow Curse, lol

will make it easier to inevitably cancel :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yea, and I noticed my pre-order for "Yoshi's Land" doesn't have a page anymore, and has been replaced by Yoshi's Woolly World. I have a feeling I should resubmit my order.
Weird. On FS anyway, if you click the "review" link in your order history, it directs to the page for Woolly. I think they're just changing the name of that one.

I placed a single order containing Captain Toad, Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Kirby's Rainbow Curse, lol

On the one hand, they all seem like downloadable titles. On the other hand, this is Nintendo.

Ventara

Well, I preordered another 10 games.

Persona Q
Fantasy Life
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Story of Seasons
The Wolf Among Us (Vita)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth
The Walking Dead Season 2 (Vita)
Persona 5
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Zelda U

Came to about $364. Will preorder more if they add some more Vita games.

ohlawd

guess I'll do the same :p

I'll switch X to this order too and swap in XCX (I need a better abbreviation than this) to my regular set.

Ventara

lol, I just noticed that Atlus split the bonus Tarot cards between Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Wtf? What, the extra $10 they're forcing on us isn't enough?

Kieli

lol, I just noticed that Atlus split the bonus Tarot cards between Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Wtf? What, the extra $10 they're forcing on us isn't enough?

Why is Persona Q $50 anyway? Just because?

Also, is Target still selling bomba $150 Wii Us? I'll snag one tomorrow if so.

DVCY201

Haha, yea I'm waiting to see if we'll get an MSRP soon. I don't believe for a minute that any of those will be $65, or that some of them will even get a retail release.

Top Bottom