• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

Staples has some coupons being sent to emails. If anyone has a $25 off $75 one, I can trade it for a $30 off any hard drive.

I don't have one, but I'd LOVE the $30 off coupon if possible. I'll have to get another HDD since it has to be an internal one for my PS3 to use it.

Edit: Sounds like the HDD one is for $99 priced ones. $25 off $75 would probably work better for me.

Edit 2: I might be able to use both.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I'm (very) late, but I haven't checked out the Target and Staples videogame sales yet. Do you think there will be anything worthwile left? I'm in Montreal, and I'd be looking mainly for WiiU and PS4 controllers...

Cudder

so, this Wolfenstein for 44.99 deal supposedly ends tomorrow at FS/BB. Does that mean it ends in 30 mins (midnight?) or 11:59pm tomorrow?

KJA

I know this is going to be random but would any of you be interested of taking these off my hands?

- Black Nintendo DS Lite (Box Only)
- White Wii (Box Only)

I was thinking of just throwing them out but I'm sure someone might want them. It's free as long you pick them up yourself in Mississauga, although donations are appreciated :)

Oneself

Cudder: Reserve now for in-store pickup, you'll have it for 44.99$ tomorrow even if it ends in 17 mins.

Also, it's worth it!

Now I REALLY want a $25 off $75 Staples code as well. Would've been glorious today, but I can likely fix that if given the code for tomorrow as it expires on the 26th.

Dipper145

Not sure if it's been posted in this thread, not really a gaming-deal per say, but rogers internet has an unlimited bandwidth option for an extra 25$ a month (not sure when this happened, but it wasn't there 2 months ago for me). Thought I'd let me fellow Canadian gaffers know... also.. just in time for the steam sale?

kaiyo

Not sure if it's been posted in this thread, not really a gaming-deal per say, but rogers internet has an unlimited bandwidth option for an extra 25$ a month (not sure when this happened, but it wasn't there 2 months ago for me). Thought I'd let me fellow Canadian gaffers know... also.. just in time for the steam sale?

It's $10 if you have a bundle (have phone + tv) with them. Been there for a while several months now.

TheKyle07

Hey GAF, does anybody know where I can get The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection on PS3 for $10 (or anything <$20)? I know I've seen it around for that price in the past.

-Deimos

It's $10 if you have a bundle (have phone + tv) with them. Been there for a while several months now.

I've had $10 unlimited bandwidth for a while now. I thought they just raised the prices, didn't know it was $10 because of the bundle.

Past

Hey GAF, does anybody know where I can get The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection on PS3 for $10 (or anything <$20)? I know I've seen it around for that price in the past.

BB/FS sells used copies for 9.99. Amazon is 19.99, if you want a new copy.

Jinto

It's $20 everywhere (BB, FS, EB, Amazon, Walmart). Otherwise, you can buy it used for $10 at FS or BB. Both sites have 1 copy remaining.

kitzkozan

Just wait. They have the pre-order price guarantee.

Indeed, Amazon.ca adjusted the new price of The Last of Us on my pre-order. :] It seems I got a reduction in price from the price change, but also on my double 15% discount since I gained another $5 there so my order is $10 less than before.

so, this Wolfenstein for 44.99 deal supposedly ends tomorrow at FS/BB. Does that mean it ends in 30 mins (midnight?) or 11:59pm tomorrow?

11:59 tomorrow, contemplating buying it myself

I ordered the XB1 version on Tuesday so hopefully it will be here tomorrow. :) I also picked up Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on the Live Gold deal on the weekend. I need some new games to help me recover from my broken kneecap which I broke a few weeks back.

I ordered the XB1 version on Tuesday so hopefully it will be here tomorrow. :) I also picked up Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on the Live Gold deal on the weekend. I need some new games to help me recover from my broken kneecap which I broke a few weeks back.

Sorry to hear about your knee injury!
Competitive multiplayer might also kill much of your time if you're into it, recently started playing BF4 and the game is pretty much fixed!

daevv

Finally got to Staples to check out the video game clearance. Picked up Infamous Second Son for $29 and GTA V for $19. Almost bought a 3DS for $79 (I may go back). All the launch games for PS4/Xbox One were $29 or less too.

Oh man, good luck with that. I had a few knew injuries in the past, mostly from sports and including a surgery few years ago. I can tell you it isn't fun at all but I guess you could get tons if gaming done :p

ovii

I pre-ordered from Bestbuy. Hasn't shipped from there either.

goddamn. still no shipping notices from amazon. I chatted with an amazon cs rep last night, and she didn't know why it wasn't shipping despite being in stock. She changed my order to ship as soon as available, but so far, nothing.

ph00p

Banned
Yeah, it's free. Gravity is a movie starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. I'm not sure if the digital code is 3D or not. It came with the blu-ray of the 3D version of the movie. It's yours if you want it.

You can have it if I-Jest doesn't want it, since he responded first. :)

I'd be grateful for the code if it's not already taken.

Gorestrafe

Neo Member
Just scooped up these from Staples:

Super Mario 3D World Wii U - 29.99
Wii Party U plus wiimote - 19.99

Looks like they are clearing out all their videogames, including xbone and ps4

Gorestrafe

Neo Member
I actually went back and picked up Pikmin 3 for $29.99.

I selected that title for my free Mario Kart 8 game, but have yet to claim the download code since it's too big to fit on my 8 GB Wii U.

So, if anyone here wants the code, let me know. I can let it go for $20.

LakeEarth

I was able to find Super Mario 3D World at Staples for $30, and got a WiiU pro controller for ~$33 after the 25% discount. There wasn't anything else I wanted, I was hoping to get lucky and find Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.

nordique

I went to staples In Calgary (by market mall)

I didn't find anything,game selection was ps3 and 360 mostly call of duty

Any other locations in city with some slick deals?

I fear I may have missed out on the good stuff.

Bbaj

Banned
Anyone know the best place to find a Mario Kart Wii U Hardware bundle? I've checked a few places in Calgary, but I haven't had much luck yet.

tarded my Dragons 2 for 17$ Microplay and picked Wonderful 101...

last cop loly in Valleyfield at Microplay!!!

I bought Dragons 2 when xbone was 280$ on Amazon...i picked 2 random games lol...game was OK but Wonderful 101 is great so far!!!

Anyone know the best place to find a Mario Kart Wii U Hardware bundle? I've checked a few places in Calgary, but I haven't had much luck yet.

Superstore (may just be BC only) has No Tax today.

EDIT: oh you're looking for stock. Can't really help you there. Try the usual suspects: FS, BB, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart.

Top Bottom