• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

I'm convinced something is broken at Amazon. They just sent me the email they would normally send you to notify that something shipped with a tracking #. However this one doesn't even have a shipping number. It literally just says "Thanks for shopping at Amazon" with the Amazon order number at the top.

zVJeeIh.png

So for those who also grabbed Smash Bros 3DS as part of the Amazon E3 deal, it looks like they're shipping out now. You should check your emails to see if you actually got a tracking number or got the exact same weird email as me.

khaaan

Apparently I went on the PSN store on my PS4 and there's another spending event:

Buy $100 bucks get $15 bucks back

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/en-ca/store-credit

Coupled with the Target deal on PSN cards. Awesome savings.

Shipping note: My Amazon copies of Smash 3DS hasn't shipped yet even though they said it'll be arriving on Friday.

Sweet! Coupled with the Konami sale currently going on and there are some great savings. I don't know if I have it in me to spend $100 though. We're also only getting $15 back instead of $20. Still seems like a good deal though.

Sweet! Coupled with the Konami sale currently going on and there are some great savings. I don't know if I have it in me to spend $100 though. We're also only getting $15 back instead of $20. Still seems like a good deal though.

Do preorders qualify for this PSN offer?
I might preorder LBP3 if it does!

Sora_N

This is the first time in a long long time since FS/BB screwed me over like this.

I even got Phoenix Wright vs Layton on time and I didn't even get a chance to cancel it before they shipped. :|

Omzz

yep. no update either for me on BB for smash. it's from the e3 deal so don't want to pick it up from elsewhere or digital. guess I'll make way to one in the morning and just do the swap whenever it success in the mail

Sora_N

I got an email from BB that they couldn't process my SSB order because my CC expired, but nothing from FS (and that has my updated CC).

I actually noticed my BB order from 2012 had an expired CC from 2013 and already called to fix that 2 days ago, hoping it would help with the process. Of course nothing happened with the shipping lol.

I'm convinced something is broken at Amazon. They just sent me the email they would normally send you to notify that something shipped with a tracking #. However this one doesn't even have a shipping number. It literally just says "Thanks for shopping at Amazon" with the Amazon order number at the top.

zVJeeIh.png

So for those who also grabbed Smash Bros 3DS as part of the Amazon E3 deal, it looks like they're shipping out now. You should check your emails to see if you actually got a tracking number or got the exact same weird email as me.

Got the same mysterious email. My order has been updated as 'shipping soon!" and they charged my credit card. Plus, the order states its guaranteed to be delivered tomorrow by 8 PM, so I think I'm good to go!

I got both Hyrule Warriors and Mordor on release date, delivered at my door by 10 AM at ~$50 a pop. Horizon 2 came a day late (yesterday). So far pretty happy with giving them my E3 pre-order business...but should think about cancelling a few because this week was really expensive

Bestbuy shipped Hyrule Warriors on time, but Canada Post fucked it up and there was a delay. Now I was charged Tuesday for Smash and I have yet to hear from them, don't play with my heart like that Bestbuy.

If you're keeping TLOU, make sure to try the code for it right away. According to some people on RFD, some codes aren't working due to some mix-up at Amazon.

I'm still hoping they update my shipping date. I'm stuck at the original Oct. 22 - Oct. 27 shipping estimate.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-ca-playstation-4-last-us-bundle-339-00-smokin-hot-1558039/38/

Some people are saying Amazon is giving them 20% off if their code isn't working which would make this deal even more insanely good. I actually hope that my code isn't working if/when I get mine if that is going to be an option.

I'm going to assume that there is no way to know for sure if the code works or not unless you try it.

Thanks for the heads up, will be checking it as soon as I get it.

Stat!

Is there really a good chance we don't get Smash if we ordered from FS?

NHL 15 was a day late but Im not sure I can last a whole weekend!

diaspora

BESTBUY.ca Shipping Notice Email

Yiss

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Last of Us Remastered will be $30 at Futureshop starting tomorrow.

I'm debating buying it just for the expansion... I played the base game on PS3, but I borrowed it from a friend, so I didn't get to play the expansion.

Below you will find a list of the item(s) that are now en route to you as well as tracking information.

Please note: Tracking may not be available for up to 24 hours after the item(s) are shipped.

This email is not a receipt. You can print copies of your invoice through the Order Status page.

Item(s)shipped Quantity Price
Super Smash Bros (Nintendo 3DS) 1 $31.49

Order Subtotal: $31.49
Shipping Cost: $0.00

Subtotal: $31.49

Harmonized Sales Tax: $0.00
ON HST: $4.09
Grand Total: $35.58

FUCK ME YES

Lexxism

Is there really a good chance we don't get Smash if we ordered from FS?

NHL 15 was a day late but Im not sure I can last a whole weekend!

1. Buy a copy of Smash from your local FS tomorrow
2. Return the copy you will get online using the receipt you used in-store.

edit: There ya go. Got a shipping notice from FS. Too bad, I don't think I'll be playing this lol

-Deimos

Did anyone who ordered Mordor from BB get the Flames of Anor rune email? I redeemed it on steam but it doesn't show up in game. Might be because I actually ended up preordering straight from steam and didn't use my BB copy.

Stat!

1. Buy a copy of Smash from your local FS tomorrow
2. Return the copy you will get online using the receipt you used in-store.

edit: There ya go. Got a shipping notice from FS. Too bad, I don't think I'll be playing this lol

Just got my shipping notice...

But I decided to head to Shoppers on a lark as I work near one and I picked up a copy!

i-Jest

Last of Us Remastered will be $30 at Futureshop starting tomorrow.

I'm debating buying it just for the expansion... I played the base game on PS3, but I borrowed it from a friend, so I didn't get to play the expansion.

You still have Black Friday and Cyber Monday if you can wait.

Top Bottom