• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

MesH

5727220A-B7F4-41A4-A7F7-E3E7212B247F.jpg

Just for you big guy

Is there Zombies in it, or was the leak untrue?

zroid

Banned
I found someone selling his Wii U for $400
Delux set with Tropical Freeze, 3D World, Mario Bros U, Zombie U and Lego Batman.

Good deal?

Bit much I think. I'd wait till Black Friday or so. Otherwise maybe get a $200 refurb unit from Nintendo and pick up a few games from the Target B2G1 sale.

Apathy

Delux set with Tropical Freeze, 3D World, Mario Bros U, Zombie U and Lego Batman.

Good deal?
Since it's used, I would say 350 for all that. I mean you can get a new deluxed for 300 that comes with either 3d world and nintendoland or new super mario u and super luigi u (not the same games I know, but 2 games already just from a new console, if you think 2 other games is worth $100 dollars it's more on you if you find the value in them)

Ventara

Good deal?

No. $300 or bust. I bought a brand new Wii U that came with NSMBU (+ Luigi) for $250, and you can probably as well (or better) with the holiday season coming up. $60 tops for the other games ($30 3DW, $20 TF, $10 both ZU & LB).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just thought I'd ask, would anyone be able to grab an extra Diancie code from somewhere? It looks like the EB I go to is all out.

RuBisCO

Neo Member
Went to my local EB Games and they informed me that the Smash Wii U bundle preorders were sold out. Any options or am I out of luck?

stn

Sorry to bother, guys. Just need clarification.

1. XBox One will be $349.99 starting tomorrow, yes?
2. Will all the stores be doing it or just the MS Store?

The reason I ask is because Gamestop/EB recently dropped the price of the $399 bundle to $369.99. I want to know if its going to be even lower than that at all. Thank you!

The reason I ask is because Gamestop/EB recently dropped the price of the $399 bundle to $369.99. I want to know if its going to be even lower than that at all. Thank you!

We'll all know for sure tomorrow.

Tuck

Futureshop had the Skylanders Swap Force starter pack for 20 bucks so I picked it up. I've heard good things. Hope I won't be tempted to get more toys, but they lock segments of the game away unless you have certain elements, which sucks. But for 20 bucks I guess I can't complain.

Moltenix

For online MS store purchases, can we do exchanges at a local store?

My White Sunset Overdrive system is really starting to get annoying. The fan makes a persistent cricket-like chirping sound the whole time the system is turned on. It's been opened of course but I haven't used the game code yet.

Edit: Gave em a call and turns out I can. But my local store is out of Sunset bundles. >.>

nordique

we'll find out tom for sure. i was originally told yes, and that the console trade in deal ends dec 31 as well....however it just seems too good to be true...

so i just called microsoft retail again and the lady confirmed again in canada the 50$ drop will happen tomorrow.

Edit: I might not end up going tomorrow so those who do try to do the deal, please keep us informed! Cheers :)

jholmes

Went to my local EB Games and they informed me that the Smash Wii U bundle preorders were sold out. Any options or am I out of luck?

I was at EB and they said I was lucky to have pre-ordered because it's all gone. I have no idea how EB is lowballing a huge release like this.

On the upside, because the new Pokemon game launches the same day they may do some midnight launches, so there is at least that.

Sora_N

Futureshop had the Skylanders Swap Force starter pack for 20 bucks so I picked it up. I've heard good things. Hope I won't be tempted to get more toys, but they lock segments of the game away unless you have certain elements, which sucks. But for 20 bucks I guess I can't complain.

Might grab it too so cheap!

Top Bottom