• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

suikodan

Completely unrelated, but is anyone getting these emails from your own address saying "your Apple account was used to download an app"? It's obviously a phish but why is the sender my own email address? It's different than if I emailed myself since it would show my name. Very odd.

I ask because flagging it as spam doesn't stop the emails. And I have two-step verification so the chance of my account being hacked is very low.

I DO get emails from Apple when I use my AppleID on a "new" device or when I reconnect. The sender is NOT from my email address though. It's part of their new security mesure.

A nice thing came thru the mail today. It's funny because the mailman said to my wife: "ANOTHER package for M. <REAL NAME>" ;)

D49AAEE8-E432-4360-9CBB-96B38892F74D_zpstgacnkfr.jpg

(The 50$ FC4 Kyrat Edition from BestBuy honored in Quebec)

vvise

If you guys have an SDM Optimum card check your emails. I got a flyer with a 20x event coupon on it good tomorrow only 1 use per customer for purchase of $50 or more.

Checked my local SDM and they have a PS4 on the shelf, gonna go pick it up tomorrow.

Also if anyone wants a Last of Us Remastered digital code, I'll have one tomorrow willing to let it go for $30. PM me.

I did it :) I bought a PS4 guys :) am in in the club now?

I DO get emails from Apple when I use my AppleID on a "new" device or when I reconnect. The sender is NOT from my email address though. It's part of their new security mesure.

A nice thing came thru the mail today. It's funny because the mailman said to my wife: "ANOTHER package for M. <REAL NAME>" ;)

Haha I just got mine today as well. Would be the same kind of picture considering it looks the exact same. Good deal and I like that journal.

Not worth the $150 price tag though.

Grrrrrr. Quebec is a great place to visit and this makes me want to live there. BB denied mine since I'm in Alberta. :(

Jinto

Just got a shipping notice for Smash from BB, but I was charged for the Persona Q Premium edition? I saw 3 charges pending from them yesterday, but the only one left now is for $66, which can only be Persona.

I have no idea what's going on. I really wish I could access some of my orders from them online. Looks like I'll have to call them for the third time in less than a week.

Returners

so jealous. How big is it? Maybe as big as the Black Flag CE?

Liberty4all

Banned
Completely unrelated, but is anyone getting these emails from your own address saying "your Apple account was used to download an app"? It's obviously a phish but why is the sender my own email address? It's different than if I emailed myself since it would show my name. Very odd.

I ask because flagging it as spam doesn't stop the emails. And I have two-step verification so the chance of my account being hacked is very low.

I've been getting those. I can see the link it has goes to what's obviously a phishing scam.

Sora_N

Was hoping for a Shoppers Mega Redemption for this coming week and don't see anything in the flyer. Anyone have info?

Manager said maybe Nov. 29 but I'm not sure.

Alrighty, thanks. Mine hasn't been charged.
Looks like I'll have to pick up a copy on Friday and then return this copy to where I buy it from when it finally arrives -_-

I traded in GTA towards GTA PS4, going to try to swap to Smash tomorrow or Friday lol. I don't know if I'm gonna get a WiiU this weekend or next anyways.

Anyone here want to trade a new and sealed copy of Far Cry 4 (ps4) for Smash Bros Wii U? I have an extra Far Cry from E3, and want an extra copy of smash for my nephew for Christmas.

iphys

Was hoping for a Shoppers Mega Redemption for this coming week and don't see anything in the flyer. Anyone have info?

It's usually the week after the electronics sale, so the rumour for the weekend of the 29th is still looking good. BTW, these really haven't been "mega" redemptions the last couple years though, so I wouldn't expect to get much more than around $210 for 95K: pretty much the only equivalent to the mega redemption now is the event where they give you 30K back for redeeming 95K.

Oxymoron

Alrighty, thanks. Mine hasn't been charged.
Looks like I'll have to pick up a copy on Friday and then return this copy to where I buy it from when it finally arrives -_-
The last two big Nintendo Friday releases, Smash 3DS and Bayonetta, shipped on Thursday afternoon for me and arrived on Friday from Futureshop.

Yaranaika

The last two big Nintendo Friday releases, Smash 3DS and Bayonetta, shipped on Thursday afternoon for me and arrived on Friday from Futureshop.
Same.I'm not worried about receiving the game on time.
It's a shame they don't also carry the adapter because Amazon is going to slack on shipping those.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
When is Black Friday happening again? I have this feeling that the Canadian one is going to suck bad.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, 3 cents savings on Pokemon! That's insane!

EDIT: Too late. :(

Ventara

Sorry, Quebec city! =(

Can anyone tell me what the code coming inside the case of Little Big Planet 3 is for?

How about $30 shipped to Toronto?

Seriously, I wasn't planning to pick this up, but $26 sounds really good considering this just came out. Unless I missed some crazy sale or something.

How about $30 shipped to Toronto?

Seriously, I wasn't planning to pick this up, but $26 sounds really good considering this just came out. Unless I missed some crazy sale or something.

26$ off is what I wrote, so retail minus 26$! Sorry for the confusion, there was no such crazy deal! haha

Best we got was 39.99$.

Amazon.ca said my pre-ordered copy of Smash 4 will be at my door by 8pm Friday but it hasn't shipped yet. Is this normal? I never pre-ordered from Amazon before.

Top Bottom