• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

Lexxism

Does Purolator deliver undelivered packages to the nearest Canada Post or do they take them back to their facility?

No. They don't take your undelivered packages to Canada Post. In my case, they first deliver it to their facility in Kipling. I asked them to deliver to a store near my house. They delivery it to printing shop (?) nearby with a purolator sign.

khaaan

The drive is currently at $130 =(

I'm sure there'll be deal soon enough though, I actually bought a 1TB WD external to back up some family photos and videos for around $80 after tax last weekend.

Edit: And apparently that's not a whole lot in savings =P

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I was finally able to order a Moto 360 from Future Shop.

Only problem is I have no idea if I'll end up keeping it, lol.

antibolo

Banned
Originally posted in the Persona Q OT but I probably have better chances at getting some answers here:

Anybody else pre-ordered the 3DS XL Limited Edition model and their EBGames order is still stuck at "Confirmed"?

Seriously getting worried.

Cake Boss

Banned
In the market for a foam mattress, I have back pains because of the current one I sleep in.

Is amazon the way to go? seeing these prices on furniture stores scare me.

Is it weird to go Black Friday shopping alone? It's gonna be boring in line...

That's the best way to do it. You go directly to the deals you want without anyone else holding you up.

In the market for a foam mattress, I have back pains because of the current one I sleep in.

Is amazon the way to go? seeing these prices on furniture stores scare me.

You should really be buying a mattress in store. You need to know how it feels.

MesH

The drive is currently at $130 =(

I'm sure there'll be deal soon enough though, I actually bought a 1TB WD external to back up some family photos and videos for around $80 after tax last weekend.

Edit: And apparently that's not a whole lot in savings =P

It was on sale for 104.99 when I bought mine a week and a half ago, there are other stores that carry it to, when I was looking Amazon.ca had it for the same price I paid, and Memory express also carried it, check around.

btkadams

Damn did I miss the $20 watch dogs deal on Amazon?

Edit: nvm looks like I'll be going to target this weekend. Does target do rain checks for this if its out of stock?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
For those interested, I was just able to purchase the PS4 Season Pass for AC Unity from the EB Games at Eaton Center. So if you're in the area and looking to cash in on the "free" game, I'd go there while you can.

btkadams

Hopefully Memory Express or Newegg has some good deals on high-capacity PS4-compatible hard drives. The 500 GB is killing me. Deleting stuff for every new game purchase.

jred2k

Hopefully Memory Express or Newegg has some good deals on high-capacity PS4-compatible hard drives. The 500 GB is killing me. Deleting stuff for every new game purchase.

Not being able to delete a game without deleting the patches is such a terrible oversight. Considering we just got the ability to pause a download, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Amazon Prime renew automatically?

Guess mine ran out in the last few days, and now if I want to sign up it's at the higher price.

Didn't Amazon Prime renew automatically?

Guess mine ran out in the last few days, and now if I want to sign up it's at the higher price.

Did they raise the price in Canada now too? That's pretty bold of them considering we get no video streaming or 3/4 of the rest of the perks that they get in the US.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did they raise the price in Canada now too? That's pretty bold of them considering we get no video streaming or 3/4 of the rest of the perks that they get in the US.

Was about to edit, I was on the US site for some reason. I thought signing in would have taken me to the Canadian one.

Hazu

Wow I just got my flyers (Quebec).

None of Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Future Shop, TRU or Microplay talks about the Wii U or Amiibo.

What is Nintendo thinking? It's one of the most important week of the year and they don't even care?! :(

Firestar

Originally posted in the Persona Q OT but I probably have better chances at getting some answers here:

Anybody else pre-ordered the 3DS XL Limited Edition model and their EBGames order is still stuck at "Confirmed"?

Seriously getting worried.

Mine shipped monday night and arrived today. It was at confirmed until sometime on Tuesday

Top Bottom