• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

vulva

So there are no good deals on Xbox one controllers or those charge kits, right? (Aside from $10 off controllers at RCSS)

yeah I need a play and charge kit yesterday. Can't be fuckin with AAs anymore, we in 2014. Batteries like that only exist for tv remotes and sex toys now.

Cake Boss

Banned
The Xbox digital download black Friday sale is up.

NHL 15 is $38
Shadow of Mordor is $35
Titanfall plus season pass is $15
BF4 is $20

Others as well.

Some decent deals.

Madness

Yeah, would really like to know best place to buy 12 months of Live, US or Canada, doesn't really matter since unlike currency, it's universal.

vulva

The Xbox digital download black Friday sale is up.

NHL 15 is $38
Shadow of Mordor is $35
Titanfall plus season pass is $15
BF4 is $20

Others as well.

Some decent deals.

I'm not at home right now, what's evil within? or is evil within even there. I shouldn't assume anything haha

SW20

Thinking of lining up at my local Target store for the $119.99 Element TV. They open at 6. Anyone know what time I should line up?

Joeku

Man, kinda just...not getting excited to go to sleep and get up at 3 AM to go get that Xbox One from Target. Like...do I really want it? Not really? I just want to play Sunset Overdrive. I have no reason to get Xbox Live again, either, now that all my friends have PS4s.

Ugh.

Man, kinda just...not getting excited to go to sleep and get up at 3 AM to go get that Xbox One from Target. Like...do I really want it? Not really? I just want to play Sunset Overdrive. I have no reason to get Xbox Live again, either, now that all my friends have PS4s.

Ugh.

honestly when i have thoughts like this its probably not the right time

Grabbed the Xbone deal from the Microsoft Store, Unity bundle with COD AW and play and charge kit, 296 bucks total. Will sell the Unity and black flag codes for 55 bucks if anyone is interested or will do a straight across trade if anyone still has a Sunset code they haven't used.

Wait WHAT?! How??

Ugh.

Is it the $50 GC you really want? Wal Mart will have same deal and you can buy it online. I know one of BB/FS has it as well minus the GC.

Both Wal Mart.ca and Amazon.ca have the Sunset Overdrive Bundle for $399 in stock.

jholmes

Ugh.

Sleep in and if you still want one on Boxing Day, there will be deals.

Joeku

You're welcome!

Sleep in and if you still want one on Boxing Day, there will be deals.

This is what I'm thinking. I really also don't want to have to deal with trying to sell of the Assassin's Creed keys.

Although, considering the $50 gift card I'd get SO with and then probably another $40-$50 for the two Creed games, that's then about $250 anyways. At that point, why not?

I OFFICIALLY ORDERED AN XBOX ONE!!

So freaking happy right now. I did the deal on the MS Canada store: Asscreed bundle + one free game (you could choose between COD:AW, Halo, Sunset, Destiny, and something else) all for $350

Too bad I won't be able to play it till I get back home after exams. My last one being the 18th ;_;

Thanks, guys. I may bite.

I keep buying and then returning DS4s when they're on sale, because I hear of horror stories like the R2 buttons breaking. I'm not in need of a second controller, but would like to have one. I tend to keep them in plastic until I need them, though.

My X1 controller keeps disconnecting due to a system glitch, it seems. That's always fun

As for The Wonderful 101: If you're into that type of game, it's worth it, but I didn't enjoy it all that much. Far too long. It got tedious after a bit, too.

So I'm planning to get a Wii U by the end of the year and I'm wondering if I could get a better deal now with Black Friday or if I should wait for boxing day? What would be better?

iphys

The Wonderful 100 is 25 dollars digitally. Good price?

Play the demo first. I never wound up playing the game any farther than what was in the demo before I became annoyed with the touchscreen controls not allowing me to do the one thing I needed to do to progress.

Tuck

Play the demo first. I never wound up playing the game any farther than what was in the demo before I became annoyed with the touchscreen controls not allowing me to do the one thing I needed to do to progress.
Then you should have used the analog stick.

Edit: corrected unfortunate typo

Top Bottom