• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

Cactus

Banned
Managed to get Evil Within. I'm still undecided about heading to Dufferin Mall tomorrow and attempting to buy a PS4, though.

A bit sad that Tales of Xillia 2 didn't hit 20$ anywhere for Black Friday. Was hoping for a deal on Drakengard 3 but that one was a long shot. Trying to complete the PS3 collection.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT?! Evil Within PS4 went out of stock after... 2 minute? Goddamnit. Any chance they'll have more stock available before the end of the sale? :(

Whoa Best Buy changed their site...there's a Queue. Wow.

Tales of Symphonia sold out on FS site..lol

Have you never bought during Boxing Day night? There was always a queue then! (Same with Future shop.... )

I got Mario Kart 3ds for 19.99 so I'm done with Black Friday! That was the one thing I wanted (after trading it for Pokemon a few months back) ....

iiicon

I'm tempted by EB's Xillia 2 deal but I haven't even finished Xillia 1 and I'm sure it'll go on sale for peanuts on PSN eventually.

Sora_N

Have you never bought during Boxing Day night? There was always a queue then! (Same with Future shop.... )

I got Mario Kart 3ds for 19.99 so I'm done with Black Friday! That was the one thing I wanted (after trading it for Pokemon a few months back) ....

Hmm not really, I think I haven't ordered online for a while for these occasions.

Anyone have experience with Best Buy gift cards? Used a $50 one to buy Disney Infinity, but it looks like it charged the full amount to my PayPal and nothing to the GC.

So no PS+ deals this year? :'(

It shows up on the website, but the games discounted price is just being shown as their regular price. Click on Games and then Flash Sale to see them.

Oh it's a good price! My backlog is forcing me to calm the fuck down and set low prices for what I am missing. I am just resisting my urge to order it!

Yeah my backlog is pretty bad too =(

But I'm weak. I loved Xillia 1 a lot and played through it last Christmas holidays. Plan on doing the same with Xillia 2.

I still have Tales of Symphonia untouched....

bremon

I'm perplexed and quite disheartened that Wolfenstein doesn't seem to be on sale anywhere. That game should be like $30 by now!!
I picked it up off future shops site about a month ago for $30 (new). Weekly sale. I'm surprised it isn't $25 or so for Black Friday but I'm confident you'll find it cheap in the next couple of weeks.

Part of me is tempted to buy Evil Within or Alien for $35 from future shop (no thank you to wal-mart tlmorrow), but I'm not even sure if I would enjoy them.

At least I got Diablo for a price I was comfortable with to play with friends and a second DS4. Hopefully Boxing Day has some great deals.

I picked it up off future shops site about a month ago for $30 (new). Weekly sale. I'm surprised it isn't $25 or so for Black Friday but I'm confident you'll find it cheap in the next couple of weeks.

Part of me is tempted to buy Evil Within or Alien for $35 from future shop (no thank you to wal-mart tlmorrow), but I'm not even sure if I would enjoy them.

At least I got Diablo for a price I was comfortable with to play with friends and a second DS4. Hopefully Boxing Day has some great deals.

Best Buy, Futureshop, and Amazon.ca all seem to have Wolfenstein for 34.99

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Managed to get a Evil Within after all! :D

...think I can go to sleep now.

Man. Really not a lot for me this Black Friday. Most tempting is Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 for $39.99/$44.99 but neither feels low enough to bite on. I know Sunset Overdrive is supposed to be $29.99 at RCSS but there isn't one anywhere near me and I have to work tomorrow anyways.

Not even sure the Steam sale can save this for me. I guess I'll wait for Boxing Day but I'm not that hopeful.

Top Bottom