• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Heads up: It applies to more than just that series of laptop, check other lines. You may have a better chance of those going through as well.

RFD is saying Lenovo usually doesn't honour this stuff though.

ElNino

I ordered one... most random ass impulse purchase I've made in years. Didn't even need a laptop. But this is too good :lol

Hopefully it gets fulfilled
Same here, I really don't need this but it's a decent upgrade power wise to my Surface Pro.

I won't be too upset if they don't honour it, but what a crazy deal if they do.

RE_Player

Quickly ordered one of those Lenovo laptops. If they honour it I have a kickass birthday present to give my brother. If not than whatever.

UberTag

That's a ludicrous deal. Doubt it goes through but I had to chance pushing an order through anyhow.
Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky.

L3E2

Oh wow. Thanks for the heads up on that amazing deal, ordered one right away.

I got cancelled on tonight and decided to check GAF in sadness, and I'm glad that I did. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't leave the house tonight.

What do you guys think the chances are of them actually selling this laptop for so cheap? My desktop is dying and this seems like a good replacement until I save enough to build something new.

Oh wow. Thanks for the heads up on that amazing deal, ordered one right away.

I got cancelled on tonight and decided to check GAF in sadness, and I'm glad that I did. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't leave the house tonight.

What do you guys think the chances are of them actually selling this laptop for so cheap? My desktop is dying and this seems like a good replacement until I save enough to build something new.
chances? unlikely. our only hope is no one notices and they ship out.

Apparently this Perkopolis thing is not connected to Lenovo's account system because my Lenovo login doesn't work and somehow I've just created a second account with the same email. Hoo boy.

UberTag

If this laptop ships I will have officially impulse bought both a tablet and a laptop in less than a week without budgeting in advance for either one.
And yet I will have no regrets.

J-Man

Got an order in. Hoping for the best, expecting the worse. Not in dire need of a laptop or anything. My current ultrabook is good for everyday stuff, but I'd appreciate having a PC that I can use for gaming.

RE_Player

If this laptop ships I will have officially impulse bought both a tablet and a laptop in less than a week without budgeting in advance for either one.
And yet I will have no regrets.
If this order ships I'll be the best brother ever. My brother is on a 2006 Macbook that he can't take anywhere because it has to be plugged in due to the battery exploding!

Well, the wife needed a new laptop. I was looking for something good under $500. She certainly doesn't need a gaming laptop, but I would be a massive idiot for skipping this.

Ordered. Received confirmation.

We'll see.

Well, the wife needed a new laptop. I was looking for something good under $500. She certainly doesn't need a gaming laptop, but I would be a massive idiot for skipping this.

Ordered. Received confirmation.

We'll see.
lets be real even if you didn't need it, if you have the money you'd be craycray to pass this up. Probs not gonna work but in the SMALL offchance it does, way worth it for keeping or selling.

terrible

Banned
I've tried getting in on Lenovo errors like that in the past and they always just cancel. They lie and say it was out of stock or whatever.

edit: and they held onto my money for around a month.

Pavillion

So what happens if they dont honour it and charge you the full price? I can't afford that to happen... not sure if i should even try.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
WTF....So I bought a 12gb PS3 the other day with the intent of putting my old HDD in it (My original fat PS3 died recently)...

Turns out they don't include the HDD mounting bracket with the console since there's no HDD packed in.... What a fucking bullshit...

http://store.sony.com/gsi/webstore/W...U=27-PS3000051

Wow, I had no idea. At least it's free shipping!

And the lenovo site seems to be dead. I missed it! :( lol

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that laptop beats the crap out of my desktop. I don't really have the money for it right now, but I placed an order anyway. If they don't honour it, no big loss. If they do I can either flip it, or try to scrounge up the rest of the money for it. At that price, just gotta go for it.

Anyone here pre-order watch_dogs from Futureshop after E3 last year? If so have you received shipping notice yet? Mines still on pre-order status and they're running out of time to get to me by Tuesday.

Sealtest

Seem's fixed:( as soon as the site loaded and I got it into the cart it shows $879.

-Seems I did indeed forgot 2 add the code. Thanks Deraldin

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here pre-order watch_dogs from Futureshop after E3 last year? If so have you received shipping notice yet? Mines still on pre-order status and they're running out of time to get to me by Tuesday.

Watch Dogs is my last E3 order from last year. No shipping notice yet, but living in southern ontario I don't expect to get one until monday at the earliest. Sometimes don't even get them till after I have the game in hand. >_>

Top Bottom