• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

chrono01

I got the processed email, but I feel the hoarders may ruin this for everyone.
They will.

Best Buy will see the mass number of people ordering PS4's, will look at the price, know something went wrong, choose not to go through with it due to the sheer number of people who ordered multiple, and cancel everyone's orders. :/

Second PS4 went through

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

Alright, now I am an online order through both Best Buy and Future Shop, and a reservation at both, too. Hopefully they don't charge me for the pen or eraser if (when) they cancel.

orochi91

Shouldn't we have purchased something to go with the consoles?

It would have increased the chance of going through instead of having a bunch of $2.70 orders showing up in their system.

Shouldn't we have purchased something to go with the consoles?

It would have increased the chance of going through instead of having a bunch of $2.70 orders showing up in their system.

Why is it 2.70 for all of us though? Shouldn't it be a few cents? Not that I'm complaining haha

chrono01

Still, I should have purchased a game or something to along with it.

Wish I had a time machine now lol
I could have tossed in something too, so the order looked more...legit.

These will all be cancelled anyway, so don't beat yourself up too much.

What normally happens with these types of things? They just cancel them outright and give you your $0.31 back? Or do they own up in some way?

I remember a friend got Batman AA for $7.61 when they incorrectly priced it on FS' website at launch.

23qwerty

What normally happens with these types of things? They just cancel them outright and give you your $0.31 back? Or do they own up in some way?

I remember a friend got Batman AA for $7.61 when they incorrectly priced it on FS' website at launch.

I'd take a half price PS4

big_z

you don't get charged until it ships.

Top Bottom