• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

How do you know? My credit card charges take a while to show up on my online account. :(

Well, my order page says it, nothing's on my bank site though.

Also, is an in-store pickup different from a reserve? I seem to be only able to reserve it while paying in-store.

i-Jest

This is insane Canuck-GAF. I love it. This reminds me of the Asus Laptop thing that happened a few months back.

Everyone gather around, we shall have our prayer circle and make it happen ;)

I'm in. Would make an insanely great Christmas present (to myself).

You're not too late to jump on this.

You might have luck!

Just tried a few times. It's dead on BB. Won't let me reserve and it isn't showing in my cart when I try to add it. FF just 404's. I wonder if they'll really honour it though for people who did get through

I already have a PS4. A free other one would be a good surprise Christmas present.

chrono01

Just tried a few times. It's dead on BB. Won't let me reserve and it isn't showing in my cart when I try to add it. FF just 404's. I wonder if they'll really honour it though for people who did get through
They might have killed it just before RFD destroyed them, so there's at least a slim chance they'll honor these. But then, we have no idea how many were ordered.

Basically, hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Jashobeam

well I managed to order 4 so If this goes through I'll be happy to sell a couple for very cheap to my fellow PS4less gaffers.

Does anyone remember back in 2011 when there was a pricing error on a site that was selling overpriced gaming PCs, and people were buying them for $5?

and then Red Flag Deals discovered that the TOS of the website allowed them to adjust pricing errors on already existing orders, and everyone panicked like crazy.

How long was this deal live for? I was in bed and refreshed this thread on my iPad then saw this and got straight on my computer. I was actually checking for news on the 20th Anniversary PS4, but this was almost as good. Hah

They might have killed it just before RFD destroyed them, so there's at least a slim chance they'll honor these. But then, we have no idea how many were ordered.

Basically, hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Then it's all RFD's fault. I blame them everytime I try to get something on sale and everything is sold out. Like Donkey Kong TF at Target :mad:

chrono01

How long was this deal live for? I was in bed and refreshed this thread on my iPad then saw this and got straight on my computer. I was actually checking for news on the 20th Anniversary PS4, but this was almost as good. Hah
Maybe 20 minutes or so? Could have been 30 minutes, I never really looked at the time.

A little under an hour, it lasted surprisingly long.

I ordered my PS4 an hour ago.

and then i went *a little* crazy reserving PS4s

I knew of it for like 20 minutes (see when I posted), I'm not certain when this was officially listed as such.

If Hero of Legend has no luck I'd gladly buy one off you :)
Assuming you do have luck

No worries about paying me, it's the holidays! :)

I managed to order from BB but my experience has been if you can still see the manual cancellation button in your account then nothing has been finalized. If somehow you get charged and no longer see that cancellation button in your order page then it is very likely that you will get your order.

Sajjaja

I managed to order from BB but my experience has been if you can still see the manual cancellation button in your account then nothing has been finalized. If somehow you get charged and no longer see that cancellation button in your order page then it is very likely that you will get your order.

HYPE RISING

Oh god if these orders go through. God damn I'd be speechless

And hating myself for deciding to rewatch Guardians of the Galaxy at the worst time.

Stop making me excited, seriously.

Looks like my Futureshop order won't be going through by this logic though, and that's the one that I expected to work. :/

Jashobeam

oh god i hope you're right because they charged me and the cancel button is gone.

iUeSr0yi3CHCt.png

Mark in history GET!

:D You are too kind! I'm all for paying shipping, though!

I would be willing to cover shipping, I hope it's really cheap though. I don't want to pay like $100 shipping. o_O

chrono01

Please be true.

I've been charged and my cancel button is gone. O_O

I am not making any promises, but that has been my experience with... non-price errors of this magnitude. ;p
I paid with a gift card and it has not been charged, going to go grab and bite and hopefully after I return my cancellation buttons would be gone. Hah

Top Bottom