• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Prayer circle is complete, those who did not join us, will not have their orders!

Mark my words!

i-Jest

ibwL0Qr3odffTG.png

Mark in history GET!

Canuck GAF. Never forget.

big_z

What time did you guys with no more cancellation buttons order?
My order (still with a cancel button) was at 11:17:32 PM.

10:11:32PM I saw the error before the hoarders arrived. I was hoping no one would post that it was the same on future shop but sadly some one had to mention it.

ohlawd

I reeeeally want to check if I have the cancel button but I'm just gonna sleep on this

good night, guys. and best of luck :3

Jashobeam

going to bed now, good luck everyone. I really need this to work out because I spent way too much money on games in the last couple months, I need to recoup my loses lol.

Mark in history GET!

I would be willing to cover shipping, I hope it's really cheap though. I don't want to pay like $100 shipping. o_O

Well if shipping for whatever bizarre reason went up to $100 (or just plain higher than you'd like to spend), I don't mind spending that much for it. I mean $100 for a PS4 is still a steal.

big_z

Well if shipping for whatever bizarre reason went up to $100 (or just plain higher than you'd like to spend), I don't mind spending that much for it. I mean $100 for a PS4 is still a steal.

shipping wont change. its free for anything over $20. the site still thinks your paying $450 for a ps4

Sajjaja

If you could all just stop posting in this thread for the next few hours, that would be greeaaatttt.

I cannot control hype. Pls.

Are you close per chance at all? Like a drive? Bus ride? You can pick it up in person. :) Arguably faster that way! XD

Granted if you're in Manitoba or Quebec that'd be like a 8 hour trip by Greyhound. XD You'd pay more that way! :p

Fingers crossed it's not expensive to ship a PS4 to you! :)

Are you close per chance at all? Like a drive? Bus ride? You can pick it up in person. :) Arguably faster that way! XD

Granted if you're in Manitoba or Quebec that'd be like a 8 hour trip by Greyhound. XD You'd pay more that way! :p

Fingers crossed it's not expensive to ship a PS4 to you! :)

Yeah, It'd probably be a decent drive away even being next door, but I doubt shipping would be a whole lot.

oh. ya in that case just reused the box it comes in and ship Canada post ground. itll be $20-$30.
That's reassuring!

RE_Player

The Player who was loved, not hated. :D

Thanks for sharing! We ALL appreciate it! :D
I was literally browsing the Best Buy app as I was going to bed, saw the price, went to confirm and order on my laptop and than went right to Gaf to spread the info for my fellow Canadians.

I've gotten so many deals from this thread so hopefully this goes through and is a small thank you to everyone who contributes.

Top Bottom