• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Prolly next week, Another tweet said they have no idea when they will get them.

Haha yeah I asked them. I'm MannyCalavera12

One less thing to worry about during tomorrow's Wave 3 hunt. I replied back asking about their release date for Meta Knight since I have it preordered with them online.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They will be one of many. Seems like TRU, EB etc all will be getting some stock.
I hope I don't miss it. Although knowing how this works, I'm sure I will. lol
If someone here does manage to order extras, please do so. I'm sure myself and others in CanadaGAF wouldn't mind getting one if they can't get it themselves.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I hope I don't miss it. Although knowing how this works, I'm sure I will. lol
If someone here does manage to order extras, please do so. I'm sure myself and others in CanadaGAF wouldn't mind getting one if they can't get it themselves.
I wonder if these stores will limit it to one per order. They should.

terrible

Banned
I don't even need the Rosalina Amiibo but now I want it. What the heck is wrong with me. It would look nice on my shelf though.

If I could get a FS Rosalina and somehow score a Lucario in Canada, I could cancel my European order for those two which will almost certainly cost a ridiculous amount.

But Lucario is like impossible to order online in Canada. :/

Renewed

Got the call from EB Games for the amoobis (yes I said that, I want it to be a thing). IT'S ON

Also I want to say I hate the packaging for Wii U accessories like the Pro Controller, GC Adapter and Controller. That strip of tape makes it rough to open without damage so I say eff it and tear the box open.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Not to take away from the Amiibo talk, but are copies of OoT 3DS/FE:A rare? My local FS has 6-7 in stock.

I think OoT 3D went out of print recently. Should've grabbed it was it was $25 during the holidays. I don't even like the game that much but I'm debating whether to grab it or not in case it becomes are rare as KIU. :(

I think OoT 3D went out of print recently. Should've grabbed it was it was $25 during the holidays. I don't even like the game that much but I'm debating whether to grab it or not in case it becomes are rare as KIU. :(

I think OoT is a bit of a pain to find, but not terribly so. I still see Fire Emblem around, for sure.

Renewed

That reminds me. My brother gave it to his friend (probably traded games for a bit) but his friend lost his 3DS or something in someone else's house. So basically RIP.

It almost reminds me of what happened to my Pokemon Ruby and my PSP. I come home to check behind my bed and they're gone. I think about how and who could come in to take them. I narrow it down and find the person but they fervently denied it. Basically said eff it and gave up on those.

It said temporarily out of stock but still let me place an order.

What does that even mean?

Edit: It's still available peeps.

Very happy I don't have to worry about that too much anymore, one less Amiibo to worry about.

Also, my Amiibo (minus Sonic and MegaMan) have shipped from Amazon and are expected to be here tomorrow. Sweet!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It said temporarily out of stock but still let me place an order.

What does that even mean?

Edit: It's still available peeps.
Yeah I put in an order and will at each place it's available if I'm able to. Any extras will go to Toronto GAFers that miss out.

Yeah I put in an order and will at each place it's available if I'm able to. Any extras will go to Toronto GAFers that miss out.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I will sell to GAFers at cost if I get more than one.

Got a confirmation for Rosalina...even paid the shipping for it...but it did say out of stock. I guess I'll see.

I went so fast I didn't even think about the shipping. lol.

I think the only reason it says temporarily out of stock is because they don't have a release date entered for it. This is technically a presell I guess but the product will probably ship as soon as they get their allotment from Target/Nintendo.

Ondore

I put an order in, but it's for a friend in the US who may or may not need it for review purposes so I'll probably gas it within the hour.

Top Bottom