• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

So the Walmart I work at in Southern Ontario got no wave 3 Amiibos in and neither did any of the others in my city. No ETA either but I wouldn't bank on Walmart anytime soon.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Awesome...will Walmart pricematch this? I really want one at that price and this would save me a drive.

Hard to say, Walmart may refuse this based on the fact there's no clear date on the pic or 'legit' location. Best buy/future shop may be more easy going about it though.

Jinto

$60 for the Playstation TV bundle is an awesome deal. I think I need to head over to the Sony store to see what else they have.

Seems kinda normal but I didn't talk to anyone and could be different store to store.

This was at the PC in downtown Vancouver

1597618_10153136651122664_1797296798257950096_o.jpg

What's PC?

(mat)

I'm about to post my used copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii up on Amazon.ca, but I figure I'd give you friends first dibs if someone here wants it.

Sleeve:
- Sticker/residue
- Scratches

Metal case:
- Very minor scratches
- No dents

Art booklet:
- Perfect condition

Instruction manual:
- Minor tears along edge

Disc:
- Nearly perfect condition

Club Nintendo info:
- Code included. Not sure if used. I purchased the game used, and I don't know how to check if it's registered yet without registering it myself.

Looking for as close to $100 as you're willing to get. Don't worry about shipping if you're in Edmonton. We can meet up and exchange if you'd like.

lfc11

Neo Member
NHL 15 is $20 at the Sony store in Pacific Centre. Currently $28 on PSN so pretty good deal for a physical copy.

Not liking Amazon.ca's stupid drop down character select option on their amiibo page. It's making refreshing the page to see if Rosalina's back in stock a pain in the...um...wrist.

i-Jest

Wait Rosalina was on Amazon yesterday?

I swear to God, the one night I don't check this thread...

I missed her too. I was to busy with work to even think about checking the thread. These sites should really consider posting preorder window times for highly anticipated items.

I fear for ZSS and Palutena preorders. I REALLY want the former of the two.

SickBoy

Man, those Vita TV deals look pretty sweet to the part of me that likes to buy new stuff, but I feel like that would be $60 terribly spent.

But I've got Kirby preordered via the E3 deal. Guess I'd better order it again today ;)

Stage On

I gave up trying to get the entire set and just go for a few favorites but even that's been really frustrating since I haven't seen Captain Falcon anywhere :(

My chances of getting Lucario who is one of my favorite Pokemon is basically next to zero at this point since you literally can't preorder him since Toys R us sucks.

And even if you CAN preorder them like Toad good luck getting your order in before they sell out :(

I was only just barely able to get Shulk today. When I went to pick up my preorder it was the last one they had left :(

Really hoping I can get Rosalina since she's my favorite Mario character

I gave up trying to get the entire set and just go for a few favorites but even that's been really frustrating since I haven't seen Captain Falcon anywhere :(

My chances of getting Lucario who is one of my favorite Pokemon is basically next to zero at this point since you literally can't preorder him since Toys R us sucks.

And even if you CAN preorder them like Toad good luck getting your order in before they sell out :(

I was only just barely able to get Shulk today. When I went to pick up my preorder it was the last one they had left :(

Really hoping I can get Rosalina since she's my favorite Mario character

Lucario is street dated for February 6th (Next Friday) at Toys R Us in Canada. They didn't take preorders either so if you can get there before they open (the one store here opens at 9:00am on Fridays) then you likely have a good chance at grabbing one.

Stage On

What? That can't be true. How is Rosalina anyone's favorite Mario character?

What can I say, I really liked her story book from Mario Galaxy. Her being announced as playable in Mario 3d world is what made me the most excited to have that game asap.

Lucario is street dated for February 6th (Next Friday) at Toys R Us in Canada. They didn't take preorders either so if you can get there before they open (the one store here opens at 9:00am on Fridays) then you likely have a good chance at grabbing one.

Considering what happened when I went to the launch of wave 2(a) I'd be lucky if the local toys r us ended up with two in stock...

i-Jest

Considering what happened when I went to the launch of wave 2(a) I'd be lucky if the local toys r us ended up with two in stock...

GAWD I hope not. The one I plan on going to is not near me so I'm gonna leave out at 7 and hope I'm the first to get there.

Stage On

GAWD I hope not. The one I plan on going to is not near me so I'm gonna leave out at 7 and hope I'm the first to get there.

Yeah I was the first to arrive at the Toys r us but it was really cold so I waited in the car for a little bit to keep warm and ended up second in line, needless to say even that was too late since they had received only 1 Diddy Kong.

Top Bottom