• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Omzz

Too bad Kaz overlooked that Canada isn't counted in NPD numbers.

all part of the plan. Canadians deserve some love too sometimes.

i would have tried it out if i read this in time, but ah well. im 99% sure it'll be canceled, but if not, enjoy it you bastards

Here's one question we're all forgetting; do we all get Far Cry 4 as well? :p I assume it's a retail copy given away with the bundle separately. Personally I'd prefer a digital copy, but that's me. :p

Ah okay! I reserved at bay and dundasi think ill just go in the morning no matter what

Same place for me as well (at Best Buy). I'll only go if they can confirm it's official and can just come in for it at that price. Not keen on going out in all that snow for nothing. :p

I have only received reservation emails during business hours. So you're probably going to have to wait for tomorrow morning to see the email.

Even if you get the confirmation email.. there's no way they'll actually honour it, right? I mean.. the employee will probably look at the price, call his manager over, and then they'll have to explain to you why they can't sell it at that price

Just bought a $6 PS4 at Futureshop (the link still works, just can't reserve in store).

No way in hell it goes through, but it'd be neat if it did!

Omzz

yeah i just went ahead and did it. the real christmas is tomorrow morning guys

email's will be filled with coal tomorrow wont they

Bedtime, I think. I'm interested to find out what will happen later this morning, but I'll expedite the process in my case by getting some sleep.

All orders will likely be cancelled, and someone at Future Shop and Best Buy will unfortunately be fired.

Sora_N

I forgot I ordered 3 Zelda Amiibos...2 from BB and 1 from FS (to get free shipping for Pit)

Gotta refund them now lol.

Joeku

Just woke up. Goddamn, guys, why the hell are so many people up at such an hour to froth at the mouth for this thing that will almost surely be cancelled?

/jealousy for missing out regardless

Anth0ny

you best be honoring that shit future shop

I want TLOU remastered and an ubisoft game and I shan't pay a penny more than $2.70

Sealtest

I don't think their system even allows for automatic price updating, unless they were to do everyone's manually. And you could always return it too.

Yeah but after almost maxing out my credit card to pay for a dental surgery i can't afford them doing that =/

But i guess that's the risk for cheap ps4's.

Top Bottom