• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

https://twitter.com/FS_Gamer/status/562296840847372288

It's almost time. Everyone start your mouse finger.

Sounds like them announcing when it will be available, not "here's the link!".

2JBeMki.jpg

zroid

Banned
They're really keeping us on the edge of our seats :lol

I finally managed to order all the Club Nintendo stuff I wanted so I'm ready to refocus my efforts on Rosalina! <3

Anony

so you think they will cancel orders if u order 2?
want to get one for myself and friend and also get free shipping

so you think they will cancel orders if u order 2?
want to get one for myself and friend and also get free shipping

Dunno. Hoping we can order 2 to avoid shipping charges. I imagine if they have a restriction regarding quantity it'd be there right from the start. Those Toad amiibos had no restrictions whatsoever. I put 105 in my cart successfully (actually broke their delete from cart feature).

Dunlop

For me I don't mind much of the talk in this thread, the only reason I'm against Amiibo's being here is because they simply dominate the whole conversation and pretty much bury everything else.

same, I will periodically pop back in here.

I see Amiibo and just jump back to gaming not bothering to see if there is any actual deals posted as it is not worth the effort to sift through.

I am on RFD a lot so not a huge deal, just seems to be contrary to the point of this topic

Draysoth

nice paid snow day, guessing we're all f5'ing the hell out of the FS twitter page! Good call on the dead item - I am putting up John Wick tho, I actually want that movie. BTW if anyone ordered a mess of Wave 3s from EBGames, I talked to them today about the 2 over charges - they are for sonic and mega man, which were delayed.

CRA5H

I just don't want to do that too often and look suspicious. They probably don't give a shit but with a dead item I just look like I did nothing "wrong".
I canceled a couple E3 orders and they asked me why I was doing it. I told them I've received too many games to play and won't have time to play these. I'm certain they don't care and won't flag you for canceling orders. It's not like they are a subscription service lol

I canceled a couple E3 orders and they asked me why I was doing it. I told them I've received too many games to play and won't have time to play these. I'm certain they don't care and won't flag you for canceling orders. It's not like they are a subscription service lol

I see. Well, I guess that it also has the advantage of it not mattering if you forget that you need to cancel an item. I know that worst case you just return the game to the store but the dead game is perfect for maximum laziness.

So does the "add an intem that's never going to ship" trick work with amazon.ca as well? I assume it does with BestBuy since FS=BB. But I often get caught trying to fill an order on amazon to get the free shipping.

mdubs

Banned
So does the "add an intem that's never going to ship" trick work with amazon.ca as well? I assume it does with BestBuy since FS=BB. But I often get caught trying to fill an order on amazon to get the free shipping.

No it doesn't. Amazon will only ship separately if you buy prime or pay extra

Aerocia

A bit cruel that they don't provide a time frame for when this amiibo will be available. It might not even end up being today.. lol

Top Bottom