• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

vulva

Don't take this is as Amiibo bitching please, but I saw that between when I went to bed and last checked this thread there were 13 pages. Was that all Amiibo talk or did I miss anything else in there?

jholmes

Or when fellow residence of Ontario don't realize there's two time zones in the province.

My first job out of college was in northwestern Ontario. It was a depressing moment when I realized that if I drove south of Toronto instead of north and west, I could go to Tallahassee in the same length of driving.

StevieP

Banned
NEW DEAL

Use code "cineplexholiday" on toysrus.ca for $10 off $40+.

Also Mario Party Amiibos are up on ebgames.ca.

Does this work on Majora's Mask? Do they have Majora's mask? lol (I can't find it for pre-order, or a pre-order section).

Basically, I'm looking for a pre-order deal on Majora's Mask and don't see one anywhere lol.

Don't care about LE.

ohlawd

wait, just went back a page. I see a mention of MKX getting a CE? Well, time to go through the madness just in case something of interest slipped in there.

sorry I have a garbage memory >_>

good news is that each amiibo post isn't long. shouldn't take long to skim 5 pages.

Yeeep, new Amiibos are loose at some TRU now.

sKIngqU.jpg

I actually enjoy that Scorpion design, but I'm guessing I won't pay whatever they're asking for it.

I did not see any new ones at Yonge and Eglinton.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Toad sold out while it was dicking me around about my legit phone number not being legit.

Wow, I was having a hard time finding the pick-up in store option haha, Are the rest of them up? I'm having a hard time finding them on the site.

espher

Wow really? Even at a 1 max per order they sold out that fast?

Yeah, it was about eight or ten minutes or w/e after the link was posted in this thread. Was available when I added to cart (and a Bowser for the shipping -- could always cancel my Amazon one), and I tried to muck around for 3-4m in the cart before getting a number it liked... then it tells me there isn't enough stock. I'm really sour about it.

Wow, I was having a hard time finding the pick-up in store option haha, Are the rest of them up? I'm having a hard time finding them on the site.

The same 5 or w/e that Amazon had were up. Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Toad, and Yoshi.

That scorpion figure (the black one) is, no shit, one of the nicest gaming statues I've ever seen. it's geeky, but classy enough that you don't need to feel like a dweeb for displaying it lol.

is that up for preorder yet? i need to preorder one, then decide later lol

That scorpion figure (the black one) is, no shit, one of the nicest gaming statues I've ever seen. it's geeky, but classy enough that you don't need to feel like a dweeb for displaying it lol.

is that up for preorder yet? i need to preorder one, then decide later lol

I don't think it is. The IGN article never mentioned even where it would be available.

How tough will it be to get a shulk/shiek? Asked a worker over at ebgames, and he didnt have a clue on when they will get the next shipment......considering importing one if I have too.

stn

Friends, any ideas on where I can buy the Avermedia C875 for the best price? Best Buy and FS had it for $160 but they sold out right when I decided to pull the trigger. Ideas? I've already looked at Amazon, its $220. No way. Thanks!

Top Bottom