• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

I thought the N3DS took #0 according to the manual. Don't tell me I bought the wrong one. u_u

I saw it in one of the other threads. I just bought a pack for $2.50 that has #0 and a #00 so I think I'm good.

Edit: I found a thread on IGN that has people saying Nintendo stated a #0 but they also pointed out that GAF says it's a #00. I would trust Nintendo more for this.

Vinc

Did you log in to see what the status of the order is on their website?

They don't just remove something like that unless the product has been cancelled or you received it from a pricing error.

I would, but the order on the website gives me an error every time I try to access it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Oh I forgot to mention, yesterday I was supposed to receive my Micro SD cars from Amazon and the Canada Post delivery lady wouldn't come to my door until it was closed because she saw my dog, so I looked out the peep hole and watched as this fucking ass never left the van and just took off. Yet, she had scanned my package as successfully delivered. I contacted Canada Post and let them know about it, and they said it should be delivered today. Hopefully something similar doesn't happen with the MMN3DS, whenever the hell Amazon decides to ship it out.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sORwAMw.png

https://www.ebgames.ca/February13-EarlyOpenings

ohlawd

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GUILDFORD TOWN CENTRE MIDNIGHT LAUNCH

so like yeah in store pick up better work out and stuff

Wait so if I'm getting a Majora's Mask New 3DS, I just need to pop a 32GB Micro SD into the new console and I can transfer everything from my old XL with 32GB SD card right over?
Also, has anyone had ANY update from Amazon about their Majora's Mask New 3DS pre order? I'm getting restless!
EDIT: By the way, I feel like I should let you guys know that Walmart almost definitely won't be carrying the Majora's Mask consoles, at least not in Ontario.

Luigi87

Wait so if I'm getting a Majora's Mask New 3DS, I just need to pop a 32GB Micro SD into the new console and I can transfer everything from my old XL with 32GB SD card right over?
Also, has anyone had ANY update from Amazon about their Majora's Mask New 3DS pre order? I'm getting restless!
EDIT: By the way, I feel like I should let you guys know that Walmart almost definitely won't be carrying the Majora's Mask consoles, at least not in Ontario.

Ehh? Why?

ohlawd

if you do exactly like you said, you'll wipe all your data. there are a bunch of links posted itt regarding transfers

That should work. Might take a long time depending on how much data you have to transfer. Not sure what the person above means by wiping you data.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Other than what I was told yesterday, I haven't heard a peep.

ohlawd

That should work. Might take a long time depending on how much data you have to transfer. Not sure what the person above means by wiping you data.

my bad, made a lot of assumptions

you will end up deleting all your shit if you moved all your data from old to new then wiping the old card clean and do the transfer

but still, don't deviate from what the guides on the net tell you.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Are the screws on the back of the n3ds the same as OG 3ds?
I wanted to know this too. I have that screw driver at home to remove the screws from my XL, but wondering if it's the same for N3DS. I've heard there's a typo on Nintendo's site about the screw driver from Reddit but I don't know if that's true.

I wanted to know this too. I have that screw driver at home to remove the screws from my XL, but wondering if it's the same for N3DS. I've heard there's a typo on Nintendo's site about the screw driver from Reddit but I don't know if that's true.

I mentioned above that I bought a tool set from Dollarama for $2.50 that has phillips #0 and #00 in it so I should be good either way.

I've heard it's one of those two.

ohlawd

I mentioned above that I bought a tool set from Dollarama for $2.50 that has phillips #0 and #00 in it so I should be good either way.

I've heard it's one of those two.

you sure that set had a #00? I saw a set for 2.50 as well but smallest it went was #0

AzerPhire

Just in case people misread that EB link it goes directly to stores opening an hour earlier at 9am on Friday. There are only 3 stores in Ontario doing midnight launches and they are all in Toronto.

Renewed

No early opening for me... whatever. Only time I ever showed up at opening was when I happened to get off the bus and arrive as the manager was opening the store.

BUT I NEED TO BE THERE IMMEDIATELY, MONHUN PLS

Big Chungus

Interested in trading my 3DS XL for the new one at EBgames and it says:

"Please note that you will be able to transfer your data from your existing 3DS to your NEW 3DS XL console. Please see sales associate for full details."

Anyone know how they'll let me transfer?

Doesn't the process take hours?

"Please note that you will be able to transfer your data from your existing 3DS to your NEW 3DS XL console. Please see sales associate for full details."

Brush up on the different process methods. Check with your store to make sure they will let you go home and do the transfer and then bring the old one back to trade.

A lot of people just do the transfer in store but some of the do take hours.

I don't think your body is ready.

You buy the new 3DS outright, then when you come in the next day to trade in your old one (with your receipt to show you purchased a n3DS) they bump up the trade value. Pretty simple.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Anyone know what's going on with Amazon orders: Rosalina, Majora's Mask still in limbo for anyone else?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Alright I thought I was the only one. Seems like everyone has the same problem ;.;

Why do u do dis Amazon!

mdubs

Banned

So for clarification I asked my eb games about the deal.

They said that they would give you a week to do the transfer, you can bring in your old 3ds within the first week of your new 3ds purchase to do the trade in and they would refund you the money.

Top Bottom