• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Palehorse

Ordered Steel Driver. I jumped through the order process too fast, I forgot to put in something else to ensure free shipping, and yet now that it's complete, it still lists the shipping for it as free. $5.57 total.

I did see something about spending $25 in the next 6 hours to get free shipping on the product page before I placed the order. So what do I believe? If I don't spend the extra will they try to ding me for shipping?

Sapiens

Amazon dropping the ball here. Oh well. I'll just cancel. Surprised EB has my MMLE in the truck already. Should have ordered the system with them as well.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
damn, Guildford had 30 people at least. And I think she said she didn't have any for walk ins. I forget.

My friend told me that there's a lot of broken hearts at the coq TRU because employee thought they had 6 of them in but the system didn't have anything for the N3ds for Majora mask.

Just regular red and black

Jinto

My MM3DS is supposed to arrive on Tuesday from Best Buy.

Amazon finally gave me a delivery estimate for the MM guide. Still nothing for the Skull Kid LE, however.

I wanted to play MM during reading week. MH4 is coming today. Maybe I'll play that instead.

Picked up my N3DS at EB. Looks like my games haven't gone out for delivery yet. That means they will either go out for afternoon or evening service.

Madouu

Haha when I placed my orders, I had the least faith in ebgames & purolator to deliver on time, turns out they're the only ones that did, the purolator guy was even nice!

And yes he had a beard.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Haha when I placed my orders, I had the least faith in ebgames & purolator to deliver on time, turns out they're the only ones that did, the purolator guy was even nice!

And yes he had a beard.
They're awesome.

I love you Purolator Julie.

DVCY201

I have a pre-order for the MM console at Eb for pickup, but I'm still at school. I hope nothing goes horribly awry and I end up not getting it

EDIT: There's guy sitting next to me in my lecture right now with a MonHun4 n3DS -,- goddammit

krae_man

Caved and bought a New 3ds. I'm weak. Will be ignoring it off the bat since I'm playing LTTP on my DS lite right now.

I are dumb.

Sapiens

I have a pre-order for the MM console at Eb for pickup, but I'm still at school. I hope nothing goes horribly awry and I end up not getting it

EDIT: There's guy sitting next to me in my lecture right now with a MonHun4 n3DS -,- goddammit

Lord, I feel for you - that dude is a piece of shit.

Renewed

That dude's a moron. Why play something that's gonna suck you in for hours per session (maybe even all-nighters) during a lecture? Sorry for what you're putting up with.

Reveirg

Wow, EBGames won't take back a 3DS XL without a charger. Considering the new 3DS doesn't have one, 20$ hit on an already low 100$ trade-in value is a dealbreaker.

My Majora's Mask LE was all dented and ripped that I got from EB Games Canada this morning. Their entire shipment was like that.

District Manager said there was nothing they could do.

Fucking bullshit. I even bought an extra copy of MM so I could keep the LE sealed.

He even admitted that staff have been taking items for themselves and such and they had to put new policies in place in the past 12-15 days due to staff taking Nintendo products and pre-orders for themselves. But he refused to tell me what those policies were.

Call your EB Games area District Managers and find out what these new policies are and why they had to be implemented! We have been getting screwed by staff and corporate knows it!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
haha do you like it at least?
No. >(

I haven't been able to enjoy a Pokémon game since the original Gold and Silver due to how little the core experience changes. I mean, I don't hate it, but I'm certainly in no rush to get back into it. Especially with March being so packed.

Top Bottom