• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Past

KsiW8Wv.jpg

sAe5vvq.jpg

What the fuck did EB Games do to the box? I don't think it was Purolator as I bought an extra one for my nephew as a gift and it was in perfect condition as was my MH4 3DSXL.

What the fuck did EB Games do to the box? I don't think it was Purolator as I bought an extra one for my nephew as a gift and it was in perfect condition as was my MH4 3DSXL.

i would lose my fucking mind. I'm mainly getting it for collection purposes.

EB Games totally fucked up my Shulk boxes too. I preordered 2 and both looked like they were kicked around like fucking footballs.

These were in-store pickups too. I tweeted them how pissed I was about it, and they asked me to send them pictures. Doing that tonight.

zroid

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/KsiW8Wv.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sAe5vvq.jpg[MG]

What the fuck did EB Games do to the box? I don't think it was Purolator as I bought an extra one for my nephew as a gift and it was in perfect condition as was my MH4 3DSXL.[/QUOTE]

yikes

ovii

That is disgusting. My Bravely Default Collectors from EB came slightly damaged. I called in and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

got my Majora's Mask LE from EBGames with expressing Purolator shipping. arrived in perfect condition. Here's it with a couple of my other purchases:

iZAuiwFp9KsGk.jpg

My only issue is that while I appreciate the new camera control, I don't really find myself using it.

oh and I have the urge to buy MH4U.

So my MM n3DS XL was in fact delivered. But.. they threw it over a fence and onto a pile of snow. FutureShop was nice enough to give me 10% off the product.

got my Majora's Mask LE from EBGames with expressing Purolator shipping. arrived in perfect condition. Here's it with a couple of my other purchases:

iZAuiwFp9KsGk.jpg

My only issue is that while I appreciate the new camera control, I don't really find myself using it.

oh and I have the urge to buy MH4U.

i see you got an album by the world's best band there, too. pink floyd isn't bad either ;)

I'm actually seeing them live in July! Paid for the tickets last week, best $150 I've spent :D

me too! fourth time, haha. july, what show? I'm seeing them in Vancouver in July. And yeah, they bumped prices about 30 since last tour, must be because they're marketing it as their last big tour.

Mail man came to my door just to check if I was here. He says he has a few parcels for me. Probably my games and amiibo.

Canada Post hasn't even updated that they are out for delivery.

He said he will be back in 30 minutes with my stuff.

Sapiens

Wonderful, missed the purolator guy, have to wait until Tuesday to pick up the MMLE. Oh well. Not a word from amazon on the n3DS - going to go pick one up later in a store.

Something shipping sucks.

me too! fourth time, haha. july, what show? I'm seeing them in Vancouver in July. And yeah, they bumped prices about 30 since last tour, must be because they're marketing it as their last big tour.

seeing them in Calgary! They announced a show back in July in 2013, but I was in England at the time so I couldn't see them.

wasn't originally going to buy tickets, but I've never seen them live before as I only started getting in late 2011, and this is the second time they've been here since then.

seeing them in Calgary! They announced a show back in July in 2013, but I was in England at the time so I couldn't see them.

wasn't originally going to buy tickets, but I've never seen them live before as I only started getting in late 2011, and this is the second time they've been here since then.

You're in for a hell of a show ;)

Renewed

So I did get my MM3D LE, but I was too busy with MH4 to notice. Damn these fetch quests. At least I get to check out all the weapons while I'm at it.

It arrived in great condition, sorry to those who didn't end up as fortunate.

iphys

Anyone happen to know whether Shoppers is or will be carrying the new 3DS XL? There is next to nothing in the electronics section of the flyer because of the beauty redemption event.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I cringed hard at this. Sorry to see that. :(

KsiW8Wv.jpg

sAe5vvq.jpg

Oh hell. THAT'S NOT RIGHT! You got it from EB games? Ugh. Great. That's where I've ordered my son's also. He planned to open it, but he was going to keep the box. That looks like complete hell. I'd be demanding a refund. Just not acceptable by any means.

EDIT: Where did your's ship from?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I wish I liked that demo.

Aesthetically, I'm still not in love with it the game, although I think it looks much better in motion than stills.. like basically every 3DS game, but I found the gameplay (once you hit 4 characters) to be exactly what I'd want. Glad I'm locked into my $29 order from Best Buy.

RaidenXZ

I'm pretty let down that my Majoras Mask LE game copy is still not getting delivered from amazon. It still doesn't have a date. And I ordered the day it was announced :(

Received all my packages.

To be honest that Majora's Mask LE is asking to be damaged. It's very flimsy around the opening around the front. Mine had small tears at the front.

Skull Kid looks great though.

Kilvin

KsiW8Wv.jpg

sAe5vvq.jpg

Damn that box got trashed :( I would try and get an exchange, that's awful

Top Bottom