• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Amazon Canada delivered this 5 minutes ago!

Let's do this!

Z9eFhcV.jpg

zroid

Banned
lool I totally forgot I had preordered Kirby from Best Buy. It just shipped.

Going to have to return it though, *hugs $30 Shop.ca order*

Maximus.

DVDS and Blu-rays are at 40 percent off at Target now. I'm biting on Frozen on Blu-ray.

I got a few blurays, but a lot of the selection was cleared out or not worth it, since the original sticker price was high.

I was hoping to find more Disney movies, but the store I checked out only had a few DVDs and no blurays. Oh well!

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
My friend managed to get his amazon order from Tuesday in today. Apparently he was just waiting at the door all day so he wouldn't miss it.

10984857_10155264643955173_1731032390_n.jpg

if you're returning it simply because you don't want it, you'll be charged something like $3-5 shipping.

That's not true. I pre-ordered GoT on blu-ray. It just shipped yesterday, but I decided to pick it up at Wal-Mart. So I chatted with them to let them know. There's no charge whatsoever. Just have to refuse delivery.

That's not true. I pre-ordered GoT on blu-ray. It just shipped yesterday, but I decided to pick it up at Wal-Mart. So I chatted with them to let them know. There's no charge whatsoever. Just have to refuse delivery.

well yeah, if you can catch it in time that's easiest. i already had mine in hand and everyhting, so i needed to send it back

jholmes

Amazon is shipping my
Mega Man amiibo
and The Order Collector's Edition as I type this, but Future Shop won't ship my Kirby Rainbow Curse, which is of course the only one of these I really want right now.

I still gotta sell that stupid Order package, and all these awful reviews ain't gonna help that.

Edit: Aww yeah, Kirby shipping now!

Alucard

Banned
I got a few blurays, but a lot of the selection was cleared out or not worth it, since the original sticker price was high.

I was hoping to find more Disney movies, but the store I checked out only had a few DVDs and no blurays. Oh well!

Getting Frozen on blu-ray/dvd combo pack for just under 20 bucks seems pretty good to me in 2015. :)

Is Pacific Rim a good film? For 6 bucks after discount, I'm considering it.

zroid

Banned
Oh wow. Looks like my Shop.ca Kirby is actually going to arrive today (via UPS). First time ordering anything from Shop.ca, pretty impressed after all the horror stories. :p

Is that $30 deal still possible? I really want a deal on that game. :/

It was actually a $10 off coupon (which might still be valid) combined with some $10 credit I already had on my account for some reason.

Magnus

Wish there was a Target nearby to take advantage of the sales. I think my closest one is all the way at Yonge and Steeles, damn.

djblue89

Oh wow. Looks like my Shop.ca Kirby is actually going to arrive today (via UPS). First time ordering anything from Shop.ca, pretty impressed after all the horror stories. :p

It was actually a $10 off coupon (which might still be valid) combined with some $10 credit I already had on my account for some reason.

My tracking says : Delay: Severe Weather

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
seems to me even slight rain counts as severe weather for UPS :x

Same here. The package is in my city, but the delivery is delayed due to "severe weather". It's not even snowing or anything! Gee, UPS...

kurahadol

I hate how I see that as a deal due to not pre-ordering it during E3 sales. Ah well, returning Evolve and The Order from previous E3 pre-orders can justify this I guess.

kingwingin

So FedEx website said the estimated delivery was tuesday for my xbox one yet I check now and it's "out for delivery" in winnipeg. I won't be home till monday.

Online shopping is stressful.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Why is everyone making a big deal out of the Bloodborne preorder? Did you somehow miss all the other Futureshop preorder deals which brougt the price down to US MSRP?

Unless there's a cheaper alternative or you have a time machine I can borrow to travel back in time to E3, this is the best we got.

jholmes

So I got $50 in trade-in credit for The Order CE at my local game store. Best offer I got for it so I took it.

True story: I went to three stores to ask about a trade-in and at all three the guy at the register laughed when I showed him the box.

Top Bottom