• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

No_Style

So the TIV for The Order is $30? Hmm... $15 rental fee for my bro and I to play it now or just return it and wait for it to hit $20 or less.

The TIV for The Order in the states is $40 at Best Buy. The fuck?

We're getting shafted in Canada. TIV doesn't see a much needed exchange bump.

BadHand

Cool - my copy of The Order: 1886 was just delivered. "Free Super Saver Delivery" E3 pre-order with a delivery date of February 27th - March 3th.

total: $44.67 wonderfully weak Canadian dollars.

Makes me wish I didn't pay for express shipping the last two I received.

Jinto

Got my MM3D guide today. UPS delivered it to the wrong house yesterday. Good thing the person was kind enough to bring it to me. My Skull Kid LE is out for delivery right now. UPS better not fuck this one up.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Quick question about preorders on shop.ca: do they charge you as soon as you order, or do they wait until release date / shipping?

Renewed

Quick question about preorders on shop.ca: do they charge you as soon as you order, or do they wait until release date / shipping?

I was charged when I ordered. However I just received Kirby and the Rainbow Curse today so they came through.

*Unrelated, but if I received a Club Nintendo item that was both sent to the wrong address and damaged can I raise a complaint to Club Nintendo? I don't think I'd get a replacement but I want to know if it's worth the trouble.

zroid

Banned
I was charged when I ordered. However I just received Kirby and the Rainbow Curse today so they came through.

did you use paypal? i don't think I was charged till now ( actually not even sure if I was charged yet, still waiting for it to show on my transaction history)

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
did you use paypal? i don't think I was charged till now ( actually not even sure if I was charged yet, still waiting for it to show on my transaction history)

It's still not on my transaction history either. I was wondering if I got away with a free Kirby, ahah...!

Renewed

I used Paypal. The charge also showed up on my credit card.

4sEyLHU.png

People not getting charged? Aw man...

Eoyote

Neo Member

*Unrelated, but if I received a Club Nintendo item that was both sent to the wrong address and damaged can I raise a complaint to Club Nintendo? I don't think I'd get a replacement but I want to know if it's worth the trouble.

I've had a replacement Club Nintendo item (posters) sent out to me after complaining it was shipped damaged.

i-Jest

I'd try complaining to them. I'd also try to get in touch with the person the item is meant for. Tell them you have it so they can come get it yada yada yada.

Renewed

I'd try complaining to them. I'd also try to get in touch with the person the item is meant for. Tell them you have it so they can come get it yada yada yada.

Well that'd work wonderfully since the Smash Bros posters were meant for me. Also arrived at my neighbour's place and was given to me as is without the poster tube. There were stains, pen marks and scratches.

i-Jest

Well that'd work wonderfully since the Smash Bros posters were meant for me. Also arrived at my neighbour's place and was given to me as is without the poster tube. There were stains, pen marks and scratches.

*awkward moment when you miscomprehended a comment and they reply*

Contact Club Nintendo. I doubt they'd have a shortage of them. Real shame that happened. Nintendo Seal of Quality, where were you then?

the trucks just keep getting bigger and bigger at target, nearly 2000 pieces and getting other stores trucks sucks, and next week we're only scheduled for 4 hour days for the 5 truck days. hahaha good luck with that. Plus we get that top up pay from the trust fund so we dont have to kill ourselves, our TL's gonna be pissed, heh.

Madouu

Before I put it up on kijiji, I might as well put a listing here for anyone in the Montreal area interested in a RED 3DS XL Not the new model. The original unit was bought January 2013, I still got the receipt for it, but the one I'm selling is a unit I got from Nintendo as a replacement on March 2013 after sending the original one for repairs. I got the receipt for that too still.

The unit is in great condition but for a scratch on the left side of the outside cover. It comes with a 4GB memory card, a charger and the original box with everything included, Already did a system transfer so it should be just like new when you boot it up. Everything for 80$ (canada gaf price).

Pictures:

I doubt this will interest anyone but if you are, be sure to PM me.

edit: CN code is already used.

edit2: firmware version is 9.5.0-22U.

Edit3: SOLD

djblue89

Before I put it up on kijiji, I might as well put a listing here for anyone in the Montreal area interested in a RED 3DS XL Not the new model. The original unit was bought January 2013, I still got the receipt for it, but the one I'm selling is a unit I got from Nintendo as a replacement on March 2013 after sending the original one for repairs. I got the receipt for that too still.

The unit is in great condition but for a scratch on the left side of the outside cover. It comes with a 4GB memory card, a charger and the original box with everything included, Already did a system transfer so it should be just like new when you boot it up. Everything for 80$ (canada gaf price).

Pictures:

I doubt this will interest anyone but if you are, be sure to PM me.

edit: CN code is already used.
60$ and I come to pick it up in Montreal?

a916

The Telltale Games Collection that's currently on sale on the PS+ sale... does that include season passes for Game of Thrones? (or is it just the episodes that have been released?)

Top Bottom