• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

(mat)

Anybody know where I can get a Logitech MX Performance Mouse on the cheap? Some kind of loophole I don't know about?

Future Shop already has it on sale for only $69.99, but I just can't justify even paying that much. Is there some kind of coupon, or a price beat/match promo I can exploit?

I don't have a lot of money at the moment. Heh.

Firestorm

Anybody know where I can get a Logitech MX Performance Mouse on the cheap? Some kind of loophole I don't know about?

Future Shop already has it on sale for only $69.99, but I just can't justify even paying that much. Is there some kind of coupon, or a price beat/match promo I can exploit?

I don't have a lot of money at the moment. Heh.
If you live near a Memory Express you can PM there to get it at $66.24 + tax?

(mat)

If you live near a Memory Express you can PM there to get it at $66.24 + tax?

Thanks.

Found a guy on Kijiji selling one for $65. Tried to talk him down to $40, settled on $50. Going to pick it up after work. Here's to me not getting shanked, maybe! :D

Dazzler

Lost my wallet two nights ago so will have to call up Future Shop for the FOURTH time and change my credit card info for pre-orders lol

I've already had three different credit cards attached to some of these games they've been on pre-order so long

One expired, was skimmed twice, now onto my fourth CC in a year, smh

Maximus.

Got a couple 3DS games from Target for 30% off. Not bad, considering how rare it is to find Nintendo games to go on sale. Nothing else worthwhile at the location I looked at though.

Returners

Prices are catching up to the exchange rate, check the MSRPs for items that already have been released.

Was looking at Fitbits and they've increased $20 bucks across the board.

Got a nice helping of CC fraud today, allmost a $1000 spent at some Australian travel agency. Bank took care of the problem but I'm going to have to call to update every single one of my e3 orders now, guess I should be happy that's the worst of it!

Got a nice helping of CC fraud today, allmost a $1000 spent at some Australian travel agency. Bank took care of the problem but I'm going to have to call to update every single one of my e3 orders now, guess I should be happy that's the worst of it!

Any idea where they might have cloned your card? it happened to me in Yorkdale Mall but this was before the cards had chips

Luigi87

Fingers crossed with MGSV for one of those magical FutureShop fuck-ups when they accidentally change E3 orders to a Collector's Edition <_<

Any idea where they might have cloned your card? it happened to me in Yorkdale Mall but this was before the cards had chips

Not a clue, I think I've only ever used it once or twice at a retail store in the 3-4 years I've had it. I do usually have it on me though so if someone had one of those skimming tools it could have been anywhere.

Seems to be happening to a lot of people recently.

I had a couple of charges equaling $60 a few weeks back.

Seems to be happening to a lot of people recently.

I had a couple of charges equaling $60 a few weeks back.

Yeah I got one of those little clam-shell cases that are "supposed" to stop skimmers. Maybe I'll start taking that with me, wouldn't want that to happen to my debit card..

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
EB used to have a great website... Then they revamped it to this, and even took away a lot of convenient options...

Yeah I used to have zero problems with their site, now I can't even place a simple pre order. I would just have it shipped to me, but I hate that they take the money right away. Sometimes it's just a preauthorization charge and they add the money back in a few days, but sometimes they don't for me, like they did with the Majora's Mask Limited Editon.

Seville

Quick question, as the ebgames website isn't loading for me. What's their return policy on consoles/handhelds? If I open up the box, can I get a full refund or not?

Vinc

I have MGSV preordered from E3 2013 for cheap.

On the other hand, that arm.

Me too...

Then again, with the recent spike in prices, I really want to hold onto that pre-order.

Or I could be a dick and sell back my pre-ordered copy full price but tax-free for profit, then get the collector's edition... but then I'd feel bad :/

iiicon

MLB is $10 off today at Futureshop. It's tempting, but there's far too many games I'm committed to over the next month to justify getting The Show, no matter how much I want it.

I swear, I say this every year.

Top Bottom