• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

farisr

My FFXV demo code won't work. Code is working for US people, so I don't know if it is my code, or the Canadian store...

Just tried mine in the webstore, not working. I'll try it on my ps4 in a bit. Possibly a Canadian thing. Strange though, I thought US and Canadian store contents were the same (aside from the pricing). I guess not.

amrod

Anyone in CalgaryGAF wanna buy my copy (unopened with pre-order DLC) Battlefield: Hardline (PlayStation 4) (Currently in MAIL coming to me)

$53

If not I'll just return it to FS... I decided to play this on PC instead

For fellow Amazon Type-0 CE bros

The goddess of package shipping is with me today

qnwAy5P.png

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Got Pokemon Academy for 20$ at Target.

I think this might be my only retail purchase of the year excluding my E3 pre-order purchases coming.

Our Canadian dollar is such shit that I wouldn't be surprised 3DS games to increase at 49.99$ too.

schlew

Yeah I figured as much. People on the US store can already activate theirs apparently, so I was just hopeful it would be all of NA.

Are you all unable to even download it? Mine's a little ways away from finishing, so is it that I can't play it once it's done downloading?

I got mine today from Futureshop.

antibolo

Banned
Holy shit the Canadian dollar is so low right now.

I was about to post about how gamedealdaily.com currently has PSN $10 CAD prepaid cards on sale for $7.49 USD, but the current exchange rate is so shit that you only save 16 cents so it's not even worth bothering with.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The only reason to eat Pizza Pizza is that you are short on cash and their $5 medium pepperoni has a good dollar to calorie ratio.

i-Jest

Bin awhile since i joined Shipping GAF. My copy of Type-0 came today. I suppose stores got enough copies of the Day One Edition to cover preorders. Any stragglers left over would be few and far between at this point right?

Jinto

So Codename S.T.E.A.M. was part of a 3 game order during the E3 deal at Best Buy. If I decide to return it, will I lose the discount for the remaining game that needs to be shipped?

Bin awhile since i joined Shipping GAF. My copy of Type-0 came today. I suppose stores got enough copies of the Day One Edition to cover preorders. Any stragglers left over would be few and far between at this point right?

I think all copies that have been released right now are going to be Day One Editions. Anyone who wants a Day One Edition will probably have no issue finding one for at least the next month unless Square decided to under ship FF Type 0.

I think all copies that have been released right now are going to be Day One Editions. Anyone who wants a Day One Edition will probably have no issue finding one for at least the next month unless Square decided to under ship FF Type 0.

Well at the very least it seems that Square Enix shipped everything early enough that they can ship out games as early as Monday morning. I'm super jealous of the guys who got Type 0 today.

Top Bottom