• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

might have my GPU back this week from repairs, the wait for Bloodborne has been painful when I have a backlog of games that I can't even play.

:(

I did enjoy my Shadowrun Dragonfall playthrough recently though and I'm pretty much addicted to Katamari Damacy thanks to PSN flash sales.

big_z

I got my "shipping" notice on Friday as well but tracking shows Item Processed only. I live in Regina and I'm not confident it'll arrive from Richmond BC by Tuesday.

Thanks Canada Post, so expedited.
bborderb8u5y.png

you should get it on Tuesday. mine has arrived,(im in alberta) its just a matter of waiting for the post office person to put it in my box this morning.

RE_Player

God of War III Remaster is $50 in Canada. Everyone who is involved in pricing this should fuck off. You can get the entire collection on PS3 for $20.

After the remastered Batman announcement this morning, starting to think the smart thing is to just buy a console every other generation, and then just play the remastered versions of games.

NoWayOut

My Amazon.ca estimate is April 2 to April 8th :lol

Same here. I Bought the PS4 back in November when Amazon was offering a free game of choice included in the price and I picked Bloodborne.

Looking at my order now it shows Bloodborne expected delivery between Apr. 2 and 8 :( . I hope to be surprised in the next couple of days, but I have my doubts.

N° 2048

oh that's your beef. that's cool, I understand. I forgot about the recent remastered announcements we've been getting

Maybe I expected too much, still early into the generation so things will get better. Battlefront and Arkham Knight are both current gen only so that's awesome.Bloodborne tomorrow as well.

I guess as a 'hardcore' gamer seeing all these games I've played already getting re released is a bit annoying but good for the people who never played em.

Kyolux

Same here. I Bought the PS4 back in November when Amazon was offering a free game of choice included in the price and I picked Bloodborne.

Looking at my order now it shows Bloodborne expected delivery between Apr. 2 and 8 :( . I hope to be surprised in the next couple of days, but I have my doubts.

My credit card has been charged... I think.. my bank's site won't let me check my credit card charges right now.. hopefully they haven't freaked over an amazon charge.. I've had hundreds in the last few years >.>

Renewed

This makes me wonder how much DMC4:SE will cost. I won't care, but I also have to pick up a next-gen console. If PS4 gets back down to $400, I could probably justify it.

Kyolux

This makes me wonder how much DMC4:SE will cost. I won't care, but I also have to pick up a next-gen console. If PS4 gets back down to $400, I could probably justify it.

Probably $50 as well.

But pre-order it along with other games at E3 (if they still make those 33% off deals). (Or wait for a price drop, it's a DMC game, shouldn't take too long).

Probably $50 as well.

But pre-order it along with other games at E3 (if they still make those 33% off deals). (Or wait for a price drop, it's a DMC game, shouldn't take too long).

I've been under the impression it's a digital only game? I was expecting like $19.99 tops. Are they actually going to release DMC4 retail again? That seems like a terribly misguided idea.

Kyolux

I've been under the impression it's a digital only game? I was expecting like $19.99 tops. Are they actually going to release DMC4 retail again? That seems like a terribly misguided idea.

It's Capcom, it's going to be a terribly misguided idea no matter what.

I'm assuming it's going to see the same treatment that DmC remaster received, in term of price/release.

I'd be even willing to bet that whichever does better will be taken into account for the future of the series.

Also: My credit has been charged for Bloodborne. (Not a Collector's here though)

CKB3375

Getting excited about the release of MLB 15 The Show next week but I can't find mention or a sku of the 10th Anniversary Edition, with the woodgrain steel book, on any of the regular Canadian retailer sites.

Anyone know if we're not getting it or if I missed a pre-order on limited quantities?

krae_man

God of War 1 is the best God of War game. They are all the same game with the boss fights just increasing in scale. And try as they might, nothing beats that Hydra battle.

Getting excited about the release of MLB 15 The Show next week but I can't find mention or a sku of the 10th Anniversary Edition, with the woodgrain steel book, on any of the regular Canadian retailer sites.

Anyone know if we're not getting it or if I missed a pre-order on limited quantities?

Last I heard we weren't getting the special edition, only the regular.

Kyolux

Anyone got their shipment notice from Bestbuy for Bloodborne yet?

I think I saw a few people say they actually received the game from Best Buy today? At the very least I know some people have received the shipment notice over the week-end.

Me I'm on Amazon, and it's still preparing.

Returners

I asked them at the Bloodborne event last Saturday again.

Don't think that's happening.

UberTag

Anyone got their shipment notice from Bestbuy for Bloodborne yet?
Nope on my end.

There's an authorization on my PayPal account dated yesterday, no shipping notification, nothing on the order aside from "we strive to deliver this item on/after the release date" and the absence of a cancel button due to it being processed.

Top Bottom