• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

timnich

Just checked walmart.ca and the flyer that goes live tomorrow (26 March) has the $400 TLOU PS4 bundle, so if anyone wants to get it a day early (those system updates and patch installs take time!) before the weekend should consider it.

Thank you to the poster who suggested this would happen a week ago.
Sorry if I came off a bit harsh trying to push where the deal would come from and if it was real or not.
No worries! I'm glad you were able to wait for the deal.

soultron

Banned
No worries! I'm glad you were able to wait for the deal.

BoXQBkRCQAAQqIy.jpg:large

Ventara

The Zelda New 3ds's are going up at 3am tomorrow on BB and FS aren't they?

That's normally when their website updates right?

Wait, what? Yes that's when they update, but how do you know Zelda N3DS are going up? I've been looking to buy one myself, but they keep selling out. They're the perfect excuse for me to pick up Xenoblade 3DS.

krae_man

Wait, what? Yes that's when they update, but how do you know Zelda N3DS are going up? I've been looking to buy one myself, but they keep selling out. They're the perfect excuse for me to pick up Xenoblade 3DS.

I'm just assuming everyone got stock. Don't know anything for sure.

Canada Post must be some backed up with all the snow we had in Halifax recently. My copy of Type 0 has been sitting at "Item processed at local delivery facility" status since the 22nd.

Wonder when I'll even start getting mail again.

Not sure about other locations but the Loblaws in Barrhaven (3201 Greenbank) has PSP/VITA stuff (a very, very small selection) on sale. I picked up an 8GB memory card for $14.44. 4GB are $10.44

BadWolf

Anyone buy a console on Kijiji?

Thinking of nabbing a PS4 there if I see a good deal and was wondering if it was worth it or if people get screwed over a lot (console not working well etc.).

Dorygrant

Anyone buy a console on Kijiji?

Thinking of nabbing a PS4 there if I see a good deal and was wondering if it was worth it or if people get screwed over a lot (console not working well etc.).

I've bought both my gamecube ($15) and psp ($40) off kijiji with no qualms. Granted they are older systems but just make sure they don't act/seem sketchy.

Ventara

Apparently people in Canada are getting it even thought they haven't received a shipping email. Even their account status doesn't show as shipped.

I think most people who have gotten it have mentioned they received no e-mail.

i never got an email, just randomly got it in the mail. and it was cracked to shit because they use absolutely zero packing envelope

Ah, okay. And yeah, I hate that they ship their music CDs in cheap plastic bags. It was a miracle that my MM OST was undamaged.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Any opinions on Amazon Warehouse Deals?

I missed cheap New 3DS XLs yesterday because I wasn't too confident in the quality of the systems (they supposedly had "minor cosmetic issues", but there was no picture...), but I'll keep an eye out for more in the future if they're reliable.

Any opinions on Amazon Warehouse Deals?

I missed cheap New 3DS XLs yesterday because I wasn't too confident in the quality of the systems (they supposedly had "minor cosmetic issues", but there was no picture...), but I'll keep an eye out for more in the future if they're reliable.

How much were the n3ds?

Citadel

Pre-ordered the CE of Bloodborne.... Thought I'd pick up a PS4 by now, but I haven't. Any decent deals for console?

Also daaamn, really wanted to pick up that Zelda DSXL, but there's no way it'll be in stock by the time my shift is done. Oh well

edit: oh nice, TLOU bundle for 399... Not bad...

Renewed

It says it ships by Friday? That's impressive if they already have it in the warehouse. Good luck to those getting it!

Also torn over this $400 PS4 news. I still want to get a PS3 but off work due to injury so I don't have the money for both.

Top Bottom